[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR: Told girl i am very good cook. Not really true. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (5KB, 208x220px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 208x220px
TLDR: Told girl i am very good cook. Not really true. She's expecting great dinner tomorrow. What do?

Ok, so i got a little bit drunk and told this girl i was a very good cook. This is partly true, i can cook most simple dishes, i know most of the techniques and i can definitely follow recipes pretty easily.

However, she's expecting this michelin-star dinner tomorrow.

What do anons? Any tips on recipes that look/sound fancy, but are relatively easy to make? (think 2-3 hours, ingredients to be found in supermarket in the UK)
>>
Focus on style and presentation. Flavortown can be average.

Anyway, if you are Chad you can serve her "homemade" McRibs and she will gush over them if she likes you.
>>
>>9044968
>Focus on style and presentation. Flavortown can be average.
Oh, that's a good one. From the way she's been talking, i think the fanciest food she's ever seen is the "premium"-range burgers at mcdonalds. So i can make something i'm good at (i make some pretty good pasta) and just add some good presentation to it.
>>
>>9044945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5DxHphUiY

watch this video on how to meme up your food so it looks fancy
>>
>>9044945
>>9044976
The sad thing is pathetic losers like you actually do manage to get laid. I'd probably have much more success if I lied to get girls, but I have too much self-respect.
>>
>>9044987
Wow, that's a whole load of mad right there.

I wouldn't even call it a lie, as she interpreted me saying i am a decent cook, as, i can cook for michelin restaurants. Can't lose face and say "nah i can only make an omelet" (exaggeration, of course).

Plus, i'm inviting her over for a homecooked meal, how is that being a pathetic loser?

>>9044984
Thanks!
>>
>>9044987
>>/r9k/
>>
>>9045005
Nope, I do manage to get girls, but girls are so stupid they fall for blatant tricks like a guy learning an instrument just to get girls, or pretending he can cook.
>>
>>9045013
Sure thing buddy. You are just too much of a good person to get laid often. I bet you are a real nice guy.
>>
>>9045018
Why are you trying so hard to apply your preconceived notions to me? You're also using reddit memes, so fuck off.
>>
>>9045020
How about you fuck off. Op was asking for advice and you just come in and throw your autistic fit. You seem awfully frustrated.
>>
>>9045027
Why do redditors like you even come here? Why can't you just say on your site.
>>
>>9045042
>I am too dumb to come up with an orginal refute so I'll just call im Reddit. That'll show him once and for all.

Piss off to >>>/r9k/ already when you can whine further about how chads steals all the stupid women with his fake cooking skills while you have too much self-respect and are not just an ugly loser
>>
>>9045049
ъ>I am too dumb to come up with an original refute so I'll just call him /r9k/. That'll show him once and for all.
>>
>>9045049
STOP ENGAGING THE SPERG

>>9045105
STOP SPERGING OUT
>>
>>9044945
Ditch the autism, no one expexts a michelin-star dinner unless you explicitly stated so or you yourself are serving food at a Michelin star restaurant.

Carbonara, Linguine con Gamberetti, basically any pasta dish with a rich sauce and a bit of meat. Get some veg (or not), and a good wine to go with it.
>>
>>9044945
Agree with what other anons said. If you are also looking for a dessert then you should make mille-feuille (Napoleons). Even if you don't do them according to the "original" recipe the will look fancy enough. For the easiest route choose something like whipped cream and berries sandwiched between store-bought puff pastry with a light dusting of powdered sugar on top. Bonus points for it not being too heavy/sweet so she won't feel like a balloon after finishing her dinner and a dessert. Good luck
>>
>>9045188
shut up faggot no one invited you here kill yourself while you're at it
>>
>>9045105
Wow i cant beat that roast, lets just use his exact words like a cuckold
Fuck off honestly, go back to 9gag
>>
>>9044945
italian is hard to go wrong on & can easily be made to look fancy

you can easily make a tasty italian meal without having to put too much effort into it

let's break it down to a 4-dish meal involving an appetizer, a main course, a side dish, & dessert

>Caprese Salad appetizer
you can make this fairly easily if you can easily follow patterns
>Spaghetti main course
make the meatballs by balling ground beef of your choice, mixing in bread crumbs & spices/vegetables you'd like in there & browning it in olive oil over low heat

after that, deglaze with red wine, add tomatoe sauce, garlic, spices, etc. & make your pasta sauce

no one really cares about noodles most of the time, so you can easily just boil an entire box of noodles & have plenty left over. something I'd recommend for this is to take some of the water you boiled the noodles in & thin out the sauce with it. helps it stick to the noodles better

>some kind of bread side dish
most people in the US seem to do texas toast, but if you really want to go fancy, try some kind of bruschetta

>Tiramisu for dessert
you don't even need to bake this shit, easy as hell to make, very tasty
soak the lady fingers in coffee, layer it with mascarpone mixture, top with chocolate (some kind of coacoa powder or shavings)

there you go. low effort italian dinner
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.