[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what country has the best cuisine and why is it Thailand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: moo wan.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moo wan.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
what country has the best cuisine and why is it Thailand?
>>
thai food has too much peanut in it, and vietnamese uses too much anise in everything.
I'd say "just remove that from the dish" but then you're just eating crappy cantonese dishes.
>>
>>9044638
>too much peanut
peanut is a great addition to almost any meal
>>
>>9044669
I hate the taste of peanuts, and it pierces through the flavor of any dish its put in, so I avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>9044628
Italian noodle > Asian noodle
>>
>>9044628
my friend is going to thailand tomorrow for a month
do they have any good snack food?
>>
>>9044638
what vietnamese food has anise besides pho?
>>
>>9044716
Why are you friends with a paedophile?
>>
>>9044689
There's no such thing as Italian noodle. You dumbasses have been trying for the past 500 years and in the end still gotta rely on a machine. And then you call it all these fancy names for what is essentially the same thing but just extruded through different cutters and dies.
>>
File: 2017-06-13-07-00-47-.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13-07-00-47-.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>9045017
>rely on machines

Wrong. Don't you have some radioactive wheat, fish or green tea to be consuming?
>>
>>9044722
Ever heard of google?
>>
That's not how you spell India, OP. Thai food is pretty good, though.
>>
>>9045007
There's other reasons to go to Thailand besides child prostitution. For instance, a guy I worked for brought back a ladyboy.
>>
>>9044716
Krabi is the best. Also tell him to bring an extra pair of sunglasses as a decoy for the monkey who will inevitably steal them.

Food related, their food is gonna fuck them up the first few times before you get used to it. Also KFC is out there but the chicken is actually normal sized and not enlarged with all the additives the US uses. I ate 4 buckets and the Thai people were so in awe of my Americanness that they took a picture of me and have it hanging in the store. Also Leo beer is cheap but GOAT.
>>
>>9045017
>still gotta rely on a machine.

Lol. Asia is no different than Italy in that regard. Most noodles in both places are made by machine. And both places have a small minority of people who still make them by hand the old fashioned way.
>>
>>9045318
>brought back
Wew
>>
>>9045342
Yep. He gave him a job as his personal assistant to get him into the country, but it was obvious what the real reason he brought him back was.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.