[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forgot my groceries in the trunk because reasons >including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1487802918459.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1487802918459.png
371KB, 832x868px
>forgot my groceries in the trunk because reasons
>including beef for tonight
>was there about two hours
>about 80F out
>but was in the same bag as two packs of frozen brats
>brats still 20% frozen
Is this going to be okay to eat?
>>
>>9043446
>>9042562
>>
>>9043446
yolo
>>
If they're still cold then they are fine to eat. I wouldn't refreeze them, though.
>>
>>9043446
its fine. if you dont eat it, ur gey
>>
>>9043464
The beef was still cool to the touch.
>>
File: 1492736301127.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492736301127.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>9043446
Does it smell ok? Are you going to cook it well-done? Then it's fine.
>>
>>9043446
So what's the problem, OP? Think of it as pre-heating it.
>>
>>9043485
IT'S FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAW
>>
File: homer laughing.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
homer laughing.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>9043488
>Think of it as pre-heating it
>>
>>9043488
more like defrosting it

2 or 3 hours is about how long it would take to defrost brats anyway
>>
>>9043499
I'm more concerned about the beef. I brought up the brats because they were a minor source of refrigeration.
>>
>>9043537
>>
>>9043537
Just eat it you pussy. Larvae didn't infect it and hatch eggs in two hours. Cook it to the appropriate temperature and you'll be fine. You think in restaurants food doesn't sit out all the time?
>>
>>9043547
Keep in mind this is the super strict serve safe rules
You probably eat shit held between those temps for way longer. If it doesn't smell like rot and there aren't fly's buzzing about it's likely good to go
>>
>>9043547
Dis more or less. Two hours is the acceptable window out of refrigeration as a rule for most restaurants. As such, it's certainly fine to eat so long as you cook it properly and could likely go longer without issue.
>>
Food inspector here. Eat the beef tonight, and cook it well done and you are fine. The more you deviate from this the more risk you take
>>
Or just leave it in the trunk a week and give it to your neighbor's pit bull
>>
>>9043446
>because reasons
Explain
>>
File: But thats just my opinion.gif (83KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
But thats just my opinion.gif
83KB, 256x192px
>>9043446
Just cook it thoroughly. Personally, I'd cook it until the internal temp reached 180°F just to be safe.

Hope you weren't planning on having blue rare or steak tartare.
>>
>>9043595
Yeah I'm cooking it right now.

>>9043613
I'm a spacey shit and was talking to my mother on the phone when I got home.

>>9043654
Nah, just chili mac so it'll be cooked through.
>>
You guys are pussies. A few months ago I got home from work to find my housemate had thrown a sealed kilo package of beef mince in the garbage because it was past its use by date. Here's the thing, I had seen that mince package in the freezer that same afternoon, and every afternoon in the week leading up to this. I fished that sucker out of the bin, unsealed it and found it still cold to the touch but perfectly defrosted. It looked fresh, it smelled fresh and I cooked a big ass curry with it and had basically free meals for the week because my dumbass housemate is overly picky and paranoid about germs.

And here I am a few months later, perfectly fine. If it looks fine and smells fine then the chances are it's fucking fine.
>>
>>9043659
You're a faggot attention whore. I wish that meat was in there for eight hours at 90+ degrees, then you made a cannibal sandwich, then ate ten benadryl and drew yourself a nice, hot bath.
>>
>>9043959
>>>9043659
>then you made a cannibal sandwich, then ate ten benadryl and drew yourself a nice, hot bath.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9043446
Yes, but as long as you cook it tonight. Don't refreeze it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.