[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a mexican't, I feel happy that I can write Queso "Quesadilla"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: QuesoQuesadilla-h.jpg (203KB, 1600x610px) Image search: [Google]
QuesoQuesadilla-h.jpg
203KB, 1600x610px
As a mexican't, I feel happy that I can write Queso "Quesadilla" on my grocery list and not be a hipster.
>>
>>9042981
no one gives a shit you faggot
>>
>>9042981
kill yourself
>>
>>9042981
You bring up a good point. Most of the foods that people scream about being "hipster" are quite old and have a long tradition among the lower classes of other countries. Microbrewed beer was the only beer available until after Prohibition, bacon was a staple of frontier life, avocados have been eaten in middle and south america for centuries, pho and ramen were peasant foods, etc., etc.

The people bitching about "hipster food" are just basement dwelling sexually repressed faggots attempting to virtue signal their fellow dirt poor circlejerk white nationalists who don't even know the history of their own country.
>>
>>9043246
I just had a side of bacon with avocado and tomatillo jalapeno quesadillas for breakfast. I had a microbrewed beer and ramen for dinner last night.

Theres sriracha in my fridge that I use on frozen burritos. I have mac and cheese in my pantry and hummus in the fridge.

oh my fucking god, whats wrong with me
>>
File: sub-buzz-16421-1488753051-3.png (413KB, 625x747px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-16421-1488753051-3.png
413KB, 625x747px
>be 'Strayan
>can make Fairy Bread without being gay
feels gud cunts
>>
In Austin, ordering at Torchys Tacos
>Me: ...and some queso.
>blonde kinpatu: ?
>me: keh-so
>blonde kinpatu: oh! You mean KEY-SO!

please go back to California.
>>
>>9043395
>eating at some shitty hipster chain store
>telling anyone to go back to California

You are the cancer.
>>
File: 1494431411041.png (81KB, 1984x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1494431411041.png
81KB, 1984x1708px
>>9043287
you eat decent, filling food that you enjoy?
i wouldn't say you are wrong to do that.

unless you're implying you care what other people think about what you do, especially in today's culture, i hope that's not the case though.
>>
>>9043311
>be 'Strayan
Why do Australians feel the need to announce their nationality to the world.?
>>
>>9043287
>what's wrong with me

Nothing. You like interesting and good food. What's wrong is the basement dwelling dirtpoor disenfranchised white nationalists who attempt to denigrate openminded views of different cultures even to the point of food. It's why they troll here and not /diy/ or /out/. They're a cancer and we're sick of it. They belong on their containment board or when they do crawl out occasionally just beat them back like the cockroaches they are.
>>
Mfw I eat salted guacamole tacos and not $10 guacamole toast.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.