[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you eat a dantecake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1497265805669.jpg (292KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1497265805669.jpg
292KB, 719x1111px
would you eat a dantecake?
>>
would have to be frozen
top to bottom
pie crust
meringue? whipped cream?
sherbet
frozen custard
lava cake
gingerbread
idk black forest or something
brownie? chocolate torte?
ice cream with a molded chocolate placed in the middle

i wouldn't not eat it, all of the components could be made enjoyable and are reasonably compatible with their neighbors other than the sherbet, but they're not really improved by their neighbors either and it's a lot of effort for a reference that won't really resonate.
>>
reminded this to me
>>
>>9041634
if I had to layer it, closest I could think of
>Limbo: Angel's Food cake
closest to god, you get the angels
I couldn't think of anything that would represent pagans, desu
>Lust: Red Velvet cake
traditional valentines cake
>Gluttony: King Cake
basically THE glutton's cake
eaten traditionally on fat tuesday before lent
>Greed: Bobka
goes without saying that the greediest people get the greediest cake
>Anger: New York style Cheesecake
lots of road rage. on top of that, try stacking that in there without getting pissed
>Heresy: Kladdkaka
Swedish mud cake (couldn't think of anything other than cake that's basically a brownie)
>Violence: Black Forest cake
germanic origin
once again, for obvious reasons
>Fraud: Tiramisu
just thought I'd throw this in there. couldn't think of a good reason or a good other cake to throw in here
>Treachery: Devil's Food cake
obvious reasons
>>
Realm 5 sounds badass, like Valhalla minus the sweet teenage pussy
>>
>>9041634
>Italian Catholic fan-fiction of Hell.
>>
>>9042081
nothing wrong with throwing in some tiramisu for the sake of having some
>>
>>9042081
hm, this is a nice approach too. something not cake but cakey like cornbread for pagans? since their fault is supposed to be doing it wrong but not objectionably wrong

and maybe carrot cake or something carob-based for fraud
>>
>>9042081
>Violence: black forest because obviously

Fuck you untermensch
>>
>>9042650
dude, shredded red fleshy things all through it.
>>
>>9042121
The entire bible is fan fiction my dude
>>
>>9042658
You have never in your life seen a proper black forest Cake have you?
>>
>>9042121
>implying Jesus isn't just weird jewish fanfiction
>>
>>9042274
okay, how about carrot cake
it's the only cake I can think of that's made around a vegetable
>>
>>9042707
>implying Jesus wasn't a folklore character created by the Romans to keep the plebicites from revolting against the upper classes
>>
>>9042906
Weird that the Roman government killed Christians for about 300 years then
>>
>>9042906
>implying the jew historian, Josephus, didn't exist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.