[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats your favorite hooch making recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170611_222827.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_222827.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
whats your favorite hooch making recipes
>>
>>9040709
I make money and then buy it.
>>
>21L of water
>6KG of sugar
>bag of yeast
>wait for a week or two
>distill
>>
Hops water and malt. Boil it then let it sit in a bucket for two weeks then another week in bottles.

Pretty good
>>
>>9042375
I do the same thing, but with a grain mash and sugar to help fermentation and then I distill to about 170 proof or more
Burns like hell and makes you wanna die if you drink it
>>
For work I had to travel a few hundred kilometers south of where I live to some blokes property. He grew his own hops and shit to make beer with, and even though it was the middle of the day and I was incredibly thirsty, his "craft" beers all tasted like ahit, every single one of them. That was the moment I decided I wouldnt bother making my own alcohol because im not poor enough anyway
>>
>>9040709
I tried throwing some sugar and brewer's yeast into some fruit juice and waited a month. Ended up with sickeningly sweet garbage that had an okay alcohol content. Don't add even half as much sugar as anons tell you to unless you want syrup with alcohol in it.
>>
>>9043327
A guy that I met at the homebrew supply store who distills told me he just buys animal feed corn from the COOP if he wants to brew whiskey or low grade cane sugar for rum. He said they make great stuff on the cheap. And some whiskey he made that had barrel aged a few years that I sampled was damn good, certainly better than average US whiskey.
>>
>>9043349
what i do is about fill about to the bottom rim of the bottle with sugar and its the perfect amout of sugar btw for that to happen you waited a bit to long hooch made that way is ready in about a week or two
>>
>>9043370
Do people try to make mash with grocery corn?
That's gotta be crazy expensive
I always just get it from the feed store
>>
>>9043327
Does it still burn brought down to 40% abv? Mine is very smooth by then, especially if you run it through some charcoal.
>>
>>9043869
Yes, but not nearly as bad
Just like any other poor quality neutral grain spirit
>>
>>9043881
What kind of still do you have?

Mine comes out more top shelf than poor quality.
>>
Usually just juice concentrate, some form of sugar, water, and yeast.

I do want to make some REAL absinthe, though. That would start with growing wormwood and drying it yourself, however.
>>
>>9043904
Shitty homemade copper pot still that my gramps made back in the day.
>>
>>9043920
I use a store bought copper pot still. I run it really slowly though, that seems to help a lot.
>>
What's a good way to make a still? I reckon I could just google it but someone might know a few tricks.

Hoping to make some nice high proof shit to drink the weekends away.
>>
>>9044350
Just get a large pressure cooker or a 5/10L pan and a bunch of copper plumbing tubing and solder, drill a hole in the lid, attach further tubing (just make a reflux condenser out of copper tubing, solder and connection bits) solder everything airtight and voila, easy still on the cheap.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.