[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make pickle surprise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Zv0SirN.jpg (11KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
Zv0SirN.jpg
11KB, 320x239px
How do you make pickle surprise?
>>
>>9040407
>insert large kosher dill pickle into anus
>clench
>go on date with girlfriend
>get her in bed
>foreplay
>fuck her for a bit
>convince her to eat out your ass
>present anus for oral pleasure
>unclench
>>
i don't know but a friend of mine told me how to make pudding surprise
[spoiler] the surprise is a grape [\spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_0505.jpg (16KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
16KB, 400x267px
>>9040421
>>
>>9040428
What? This is what is commonly known as a Pickle Surprise.
>>
plop the ham thusly
>>
>tfw you forgot dessert
>>
>>9040421
SPRISE@@!!!!!!!
>>
>>9040466
HAMMMMM?
>>
>>9040476
You can always take the strawberry shortcut.
>>
>>9040407
I find it sad that the creator and everyone in that video died from AIDS in the early 90s.
>>
>>9041284
RuPaul's not dead.
>>
1. Take an english muffin.
2. Spread sandwich spread
3. Place ham in safe place.
4. Repeat mantra.
>>
>>9040407
RIP in pace
>>
>>9041284
I read an interesting hypothesis once that gay people don't make good or interesting art anymore because all the really inspired gay artists were getting hella laid in the 80s and they all died, which not only killed off a generation of artists, but also prevented the next generation from receiving any guidance from anyone but the fags who couldn't even manage to get laid in the 80s.
>>
>>9042166
Ronald Reagan has a lot to answer for
>>
>>9042181
It's really sickening to think about how the government and mainstream culture handled the AIDS crisis in the 80s. Their responses ranged from indifference to condemnation, and it resulted in a number of deaths - many of them young, bright people with great futures ahead of them. I wonder if the faggots would be so pissed off and loud if the US government hadn't actively tried to make sure a plague spread through their community in order to get rid of them.
>>
Generally I keep a pickle on hand to throw full force at the least suspecting person
>>
>>9042166
this is absurd. unless you mean art that directly adressess homosexuality, a straight artist is just as capable a mentor. Also, I get the feeling that a lot of the art you are referring to is about AIDS, and in that case it's just not as compelling a subject anymore.
>>
>>9042762
In the art world, the mentee pays the mentor with ass.
>>
>>9042166
I fucking hate HIV, man.
>>
>>9042195
>actively tried to make sure a plague spread through their community in order to get rid of them
Source?
>>
>>9043984
The same conspiracy theory as the one that says that ebola was created by the US government to wipe out 3rd world niggers
>>
File: 1482515421585.png (67KB, 265x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482515421585.png
67KB, 265x239px
>>9040407
Pull down my pants big boy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.