[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you make when you want to impress someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What do you make when you want to impress someone?
>>
>>9039632
Some delicious shredded chicken soup a Mexican girl taught me how to make in exchange for tutoring. 10/10 soup
>>
>>9039632
if it's a girl that's in the age range of 16-30, you can make ANYTHING.
>>
File: creamsickle.jpg (16KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
creamsickle.jpg
16KB, 480x400px
>>9039632
I'd try to figure out what the person liked and make my best version of it. It's a dice roll because sometimes they like it "the way mom made it"...but sometimes it pays off.

Typically people just appreciate the effort, especially bitches. You could make something disgusting but if it took 5 hours you'll probably get your dick sucked.
>>
>>9039632
Chicken Parmesan. I can get the breading to stick to the meat, which for some reason makes panties drop.
>>
Duck breast, sauteed sweet potatos w/ apples, walnuts & arugula

If it's a date, I'll go lighter - chicken milanese w/ pesto egg wash, roasted asparagus & cherry tomatoes
>>
>>9039812
>chicken milanese
Are you even trying to get laid? Jesus stage-diving Christ.
>>
>>9039632
Creme brulee

Custard
Burnt sugar
Couple of berries

Bam. Everyone thinks you are fancy.
>>
>>9039632
Spaghetti Aglio e olio

Sometimes just doing a simple dish well is enough.
>>
Meat pie.

>oh my god, anon, you make your OWN CRUST?
>>
a dutch baby/german pancake with sauteed green apples in butter and brown sugar.
Looks crazy impressive when it comes out of the oven.

You will need a mixer unless you want to beat the batter for 5 minutes at full speed with a hand whisk.

https://whatscookingamerica.net/Eggs/GermanPancake.htm

I double the medium size recipe for my 17" lodge skillet.
>>
File: 1461585581196.jpg (27KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461585581196.jpg
27KB, 242x300px
>>9039753
Yea pretty much. They're usually "impressed" by the mere fact that you're a male, and capable of cooking. As long as you don't totally fuck it up and it's edible/tastes decent you'll probably get laid as well.
>>
>>9040186
>You will need a mixer unless you want to beat the batter for 5 minutes at full speed with a hand whisk.
I use a blender for the batter. It's in my rotation too. I dream of making a dutch baby when I have fresh lemons, just that sprinkle of powdered sugar is perfection with really good lemon juice and zest.

Eggs Florentine (again my bag of fresh lemons go to) is my impressive morning breakfast though. Hollandaise that isn't restaurant quality is noticed by just about everyone. I like it with fresh tomatoes on the side whether sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados from my tree, sauteed zucchini or mushrooms, or crisp steamed asparagus. Really good roasted potato hash browns with onions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.