[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: autistic things you do regarding food i always count to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 75_mcdonalds_mcnuggets.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
75_mcdonalds_mcnuggets.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
ITT: autistic things you do regarding food

i always count to make sure I'm given the correct go mount of nuggets/tendies.
>>
>>9039456
>making sure you get everything you pay for

how is that autistic?
>>
>>9039456
how often is it incorrect anon?
>>
>>9039469
what would you do if you ordered a large fry but the fry box was only filled half way?
>>
>>9039472
if they're busy or mexican/black so pretty often.
>>
>>9039474
Thats a bit more of a gray area than something easily countable. 6 count nuggets is a lot more quantifiable than "large".

Id say it depends on just how obvious its underfilled, I dont get fries often enough that Id probably even notice.

>>9039456
Also, double checking your order is far from autistic when you have teenagers making it. Getting fast food, I easily have a double digit rate of getting the wrong food, or missing food.
>>
>>9039488
do they give you more or less than you ordered?
>>
>>9039494
less / missing item(s).
>>
When I go to Wendys drive-thru I always make sure I got crackers with my chili, sour cream and butter with my potato, and croutons with my salad. Otherwise I REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9039456
i like to eat the breading of the mcnuggets first, then the chicken. god, the chicken itself is soo good.
>>
I don't do this as much anymore but as a kid when I ate french fries I would eat the entire fry except for the little piece where I was holding it, so when I was done my plate was full of little uneaten fry nubs.
>>
>>9039456
I don't bother cause more often than not they overfill it instead of underfilling it and if they underfill it's usually cause they dropped shit, and I'd rather not wait longer, or eat shit that's been on the floor
>>
>>9039456
i like to wrap my chicken nuggets in fries before taking a bite out of them
>>
>>9039493
>>9040196
These.
If I already made the decision to be lazy and take the drive-thru I'm just trying to get home ASAP.
The McDonald's I frequent is usually good on getting the right amount of nuggets (never had them fuck that up, actually) but they often get the size of fries wrong.
It goes both ways, too. I only ever order the small fries, but sometimes I get the happy meal size or a medium.

Missing items in general is always a possibility, so I make sure to double check to see if it's all there. I never order more than 3 things, but they can still manage to fuck that up.
I can't fully blame them for it, because it must suck ass to work at McDonald's (I understand that), but you made the choice to work there, at least give somewhat of a fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.