[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fish General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fwdrum1.jpg (16KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
fwdrum1.jpg
16KB, 400x212px
How do I cook these little faggots? Standard procedure of butter fry with lemon and parsley? Or is there some special technique required to not make them taste like wolf pussy?
Fish is sheephead or what I believe is sheephead.
>>
>>9038338
>to not make them taste like wolf pussy?
i think this is an acquired taste that just comes with the territory
>>
>>9038338
please do dnot use homophobia slurs on these board
>>
>>9038338
My go-to for when I don't know how to cook a certain fish is let it sit in buttermilk for hours, pan sear with lemon slices on top, s+p, and whatever green herb you prefer (parsley, oregano, cilantro, ganja, etc.)
>>
>>9038813
this isnt your safe space
>>
File: 1492189404038.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492189404038.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>9038338
You can't just throw all fish into one category, they have different density and flavors, requiring separate ingredients and/or marinade times as well as sauces and sides.

That's like saying Bison and Cow are the same thing, they're not.
>>
>>9038850
What's wrong with your sperghead?

OP clearly stated what kind of fish he has.
>>
>>9038813
Nigga, do you know where in the internet you are? Fuck off back to tumblr or reddit or wherever other shithole you came from, faggot.
>>
>>9038883
Your parents must be so proud to have raised a keyboard warrior such as yourself
>>
>>9038850
>bison and cow are the same thing

But they have comparable cuts and those cuts can be cooked satisfactorily the same way. That isn't true of oily fish like mackeral and a whitefish like halibut. Youve just been BTFO, googad.
>>
If it's like pic related and not a part of a filet just pop the fish plain in the oven.
>>
>>9038888
Sweet quads. You're wrong. Bison has almost no fat content and therefor cooks completely different to a beef cut.
>>
>>9038855
>Fish General

Can you not read words?
>>
hi u luvable fu /ck/s

i'm new to cooking and i forgot i had bought some pre-seasoned refrigerated cuts of salmon, would it be okay to use it after the date specified? it was the supposed to be used by the 5th

thanks xoxo
>>
>>9038813
Get a load of this chucklefuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.