[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drunk cooking my friends want to come over later and do some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chef.png (89KB, 224x235px) Image search: [Google]
chef.png
89KB, 224x235px
drunk cooking

my friends want to come over later and do some drinking and cooking. nothing too crazy. what is something that would be fun and pretty basic to make? im going to the market in a few hours and im open to ideas
>>
>>9035460
Hot wings. Just bake them in the oven on 400F for 30 minutes coated in oil and salted and peppered. Put some butter in a pan on low with some minced garlic. Let sit for 15 minutes than dump in a good amount of your favorite hotsauce. Dump wings in, shake to cat and let sit for 5 minutes.

Make some shitty rotel meme dip with velveeta and rotel to eat while you're cooking. If you want to get frisky add some browned chorizo.
>>
>>9035460
Crem brule. Getting wasted then playing with fire seems like a good idea.
>>
>>9035522
this sounds pretty damn good. thanks man i just might do this
>>
LUXURY PIE! get some saffron and truffles and wine.
>>
>>9035460
Hot pot / nabe

https://www.tofugu.com/japan/nabe-hot-pot/
>>
>>9035460
Surprise 'em with something interesting.
How about you cook some nice pasta like tagliatelle with a tomato eggplant mushroom sauce.
>Dice Onions and fry em
>Dump tomatoes into the Pan
>Deglaze with some red wine
>add eggplant and Shrooms
>cook till tender

maybe some green asparagus could be addable
if you want meat i'd rather go for pork.
for spices and herbs id go for rosemary, sage and basil
spices maybe paprika, pepper, mustard seeds and a bay leaf.
>>
>>9036175
ooo im gonna save this. this sounds dope
>>
>>9035460
So what did you end up making?
>>
>>9035525
I had a friend who always wanted to flambe shit when he got really drunk. Wasted all our liquor and nearly burned the kitchen down.
>>
>>9036470
change of plans. theey are coming over tomorrow and we are making korean gamjatang. i hope it turns out okay
>>
>>9037242
What a fucking disappointment. You probably already knew this was a distinct and overriding possibility before being an attention-starved drunk.
>>
>>9037260
jeez man sorry things didnt work out for you
>>
>>9035668
Have you got the lobsters?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.