[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mole Sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

My grandma came home with a jar of this stuff expecting me to know what to do with it. What's it used for?

It's really hard with a layer of oil on top of it. Do I stir it up first or what?
>>
I second, I see this in stores.
>>
I had this once, it was the worst thing I'd ever tasted. I couldn't believe mole was a thing.
>>
>>9036074
They named it after a blemish, what did you expect?
>>
enchiladas my nigga, put it on top
>>
>mexican
In the bin it goes

I've got no idea why obese claps are so obsessed with Mexican food, it's shut tier garbage.
>>
Water it down and mix it with chopped chicken.
>>
>>9035444
dump it in a pan and cook the paste for a bit. 3.5-4 jars worth of water/chicken broth and simmer until thickened.

sometimes i add a bit of sugar or peanut butter to cut down on the bitterness. depending the people im serving it to.

i usually just serve it over chicken or make queso fresco enchiladas
>>
>>9036078
They named it after nothing concerning anything based on the English term for a skin anomaly, and Spanish words (of fucking course you stupid sack of shit) have nothing to directly do with yours in this sense.

>>9036085
Mexican food tastes better than your shitty food does, guaranteed.

Now that those faggots whiny faggot bullshit is out of the way. Listen to this post: >>9036809

:)
>>
>>9036889
offended
>>
>>9036085
Speaking of obsessed.
>>
>>9036947
A bit, I suppose. But, indirectly... as I'm not Mexican in any way. I'm just simply correct. And if you have a problem with that, please do attempt to argue with me. You will lose. In fact, you already have. Bye.
>>
i love mole sauce. I always add a little bit of sugar and bring it back with chicken stock. it's a base for a sauce, anon, you aren't supposed to just apply it to a dish out of the jar. try making some baked chicken thighs with it.
>>
>>9036972
nothing personnel kid
>>
You use a tablespoon of it with quart of chicken broth and maybe a bit of peanut butter and it's mole sauce.

Literally there's instructions in the back dumbass. Just fucking read.
>>
>>9035444
They don't sell boneless, skinless moles in flyover country, anon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.