[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you like what you see? ;)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: alfredo with shrimp and broccoli.jpg (133KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alfredo with shrimp and broccoli.jpg
133KB, 1080x1080px
do you like what you see? ;)
>>
Looks like vomit desu
>>
>>9033449
No.
>>
If you actually tasted and seasoned it properly, and it also comes with some after dinner head, I don't see any problem with that being a quick weeknight meal.
>>
>>9033449
>do you like what you see? ;)
Learn about the rule of thirds maybe
>>
File: 1435199099554_0.gif (737KB, 738x780px) Image search: [Google]
1435199099554_0.gif
737KB, 738x780px
>>9033449
One time my dog was out in the corner of the yard for a long time. I called her in and later that night she was drinking a lot of water and looked sick. Then I realized that she had eaten her own shit. Soon after she vomited all over the floor. It looked like raw egg, but a little thicker, and with brownish greenish chunks in it.

Your dish reminds me of it.
>>
>>9033568
not op, but this was an interesting google, thanks
>>
Looks like something white flyover ''''people''''' would eat as a ''''treat'''''.

All food must be heaped on a plate so that it is basically overflowing, in this way we can be reassured that we will end the meal feeling full, which is basically the definition of a good meal. Then, after feeling full, enjoy a 20 oz diet soda, because I'm on a diet lol. Wine is a conspiracy to make me feel dumb, but since we are celebrating a treat, I shall partake of a glass of your finest house pinot grigio. Please allow me to sniff the cork first, I hear that is what real connasures (sp?) do to prove that they're in on the conspiracy to make me feel dumb.

For dessert, perhaps some of that fashionable trendy new flourless volcano cake that's taken the Darden Group luxury gourmet restaurant community by storm.

Tip? Here's a tip, get a real job. This tip will be a useful lesson to you because it comes from me, a patrician who makes over $20k a year.
>>
You forgot to take the tail off
>>
>>9033799
the tail is usually consumed too, my burger friend.
>>
>>9033799
>he doesnt eat shrimp whole

I bet you throw away the apple core as well fucking food waster
>>
File: 1487618711152.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487618711152.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>9033723
>>
File: americans.png (1MB, 989x1022px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
1MB, 989x1022px
>>9033799
>take the tail off
>>
I would eat OPs meal and enjoy it with some gar' bread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.