[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 30 seconds, name the most patrician type of bubble tea faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: c700x420.jpg (50KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
50KB, 700x420px
In 30 seconds, name the most patrician type of bubble tea faggots
>>
File: yukari_messy_eater.png (655KB, 624x804px) Image search: [Google]
yukari_messy_eater.png
655KB, 624x804px
>>9032166
Taro.
>>
>>9032166
milktea and beans, easy
>>
>>9032166
None
>>
>>9032166
Drinking a milkshake instead.
>>
>>9032166
mango, made with real fresh/frozen mango. not that power bullshit.
>>
>>9032166
Definitely taro.
>>
fad meme drink for little girls and chinks
>>
>>9032166
honeydew, taro, matcha
>>
>>9032309
These plus red bean
>>
>>9032166
the only good kind of bubble tea is milk tea
>>
>>9032166
Thai tea
>>
File: drinks.png (113KB, 653x559px) Image search: [Google]
drinks.png
113KB, 653x559px
Just don't let any sort of girl or ladyboi see y ou drinking that, unless you're a little gayboi and you prefer to look like affagot.
>>
>>9032309
>>9032270

i'm in london and the taro that they serve here doesn't taste anywhere near the same that they had in philippines/hawaii/taiwan

what do they use for their taro?
>>
black strawberry with strawberry popping pearls
>>
>>9032452
>what do they use for their taro?
Taro. Don't know what they use in London.
>>
>>9032460
Likely powder.
>>
>>9032481
>>9032460
the 'taro' here basically tastes similar to taro but almost as if it's severely watered down and lacks the sweet taste
>>
>>9032166
>hipster tea
>patrician
>>
>>9032174
>>9032270
>>9032309
>taro
my fukin man
>>
Banana Slushie
>>
papaya flavor with pudding filling
>>
>>9032166
just normal milk tea no boba
>>
>>9032166
vegans that think plants don't have nervous systems; explain a venus fly trap then. Also explain a root system to me ; plants can feel; vegans are full of shit out there murdering plants every day;

vegans probably just break the twigs off of trees as they go for their "morning runs" because they were in the way and could hurt someone. Guess again idiot; you just broke the arm of a thriving living being, much like you would be ripping the leg off of a human.

very shameful vegans; at least we kill our food before eating it.
>>
Taro is really good.

The place I go has taro mochi waffles, they are amazing but I wish I could just buy their mix from somewhere to make them on my own waffle machine at home. Can never find the stuff online anywhere
>>
Korean chilled beef broth
>>
>>9032417
YES. I literally bought a case of it a few days ago. I'm almost done with it. Shit is cash.
>>
Lychee
>>
You mean Boba tea not bubble tea
>>
>>9034545
You mean pearl tea.
>>
>>9032166
lychee green tea
>>
>>9032166
I've still never had a bubble tea, at 30 years old.
>>
>>9032166
Milktea.
>>
earl grey w/ 3 J's
>>
>>9034531
If you have an Asian store nearby, you should be able to find big bags of Thai tea leaves for cheap. It's good shit, you get a lot of servings out of a bag.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.