[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date night dinner ideas? Please don't reeee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Date night dinner ideas? Please don't reeee
>>
>>9031563
What does she like and what do you have available?
>>
Crablegs and pussy
>>
>>9031570
She'll eat everything and we're going shopping before hand. I know it's a super general question, we just cook a lot so I'm looking for new ideas
>>
>>9031563
something italian, even the pic you posted could work as a nice dinner. pasta is nice and filling but you still feel light after you eat it and if you're planning on fucking afterwards it's still good.
>>
>>9031581
steamed fish in burre blanc sauce with mashed potatoes and asparagus
or
homemade gnocchi in a tomato broth with some good bread are my favorite go to date night dishes
>>
>>9031595
>homemade gnocchi in a tomato broth with some good bread are my favorite go to date night dishes
Damn, not the OP but that sounds really damn good. I might make this for myself tonight.
>>
Ass
>>
>>9031595
good suggestions. I messed up the last time we tried gnocchi (came out too loose) so this could be a good opportunity for redemption
>>
>>9031563
Date night dinners should be light and fresh imo. I'd do grilled chicken breasts with a white wine and lemon sauce, side of sautéed parsnips, zucchini, and yellow squash. Toasted baguette slices to throw in some carbs and sop up the sauce. Hold back on garlic, but go big on herbs like parsley, thyme, rosemary, or even some mint. Delicious, light, and keeps your breath fairly nice. You won't be too full to fuck either.
>>
>>9031563
margherita pizza, the crust thinness proportional to how skinny she is
>>
reeeeee
>>
Garlic and onion poppers, sardine and hot sauce on crackers, bleu cheese and watermelon spears, tequila shots, mayonnaise and maple syrup sliders
>>
File: File Jun 10, 12 28 19 AM.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
File Jun 10, 12 28 19 AM.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
here's what it ended up being. gnocchi, mushrooms, chorizo in a sauce with garlic, marjoram, butter, beef broth, black pepper, and parmesan. should have drained the chorizo grease after cooking but ended up being 8/10 desire/result pretty good
>>
>>9032957
props anon did you fug
>>
>>9031698
that pizza is an abomination and you should be ashamed to mention the word margherita near it
>>
File: check.jpg (6KB, 156x149px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
6KB, 156x149px
>>9032957
Not bad. In the future I'd steer clear of carbs and any "fart" foods or anything known to give either of you indigestion. Gassy sex on an upset stomach is no fun.
>>
>>9033040
yeah
>>9033048
it wasn't bad, or at least I didn't notice any excess tootz. definitely dense but we didn't pack outselves
>>
File: 96c8bb2a6b4609dcfb3d40383abecdb6.jpg (103KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
96c8bb2a6b4609dcfb3d40383abecdb6.jpg
103KB, 1000x750px
>>9031595
>homemade gnocchi in a tomato broth with some good bread are my favorite go to date night dishes
wtf date me
>>
>>9031563
just surprise here with whatever is available
she'll probably enjoy anything you cook yourself
>>
Somewhat related, so you guys think this pasta dish and salad would go well together?

https://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2014
/08/one-pan-orecchiette-with-sausage-and.html

http://www.seriouseats.com/2012/05/serious-salads-baby-spinach-with-fresh-berries-pecans-goat-cheese-raspberry-vinaigrette.html
>>
>>9031595
I'm retarded, how would I make a tomato broth? Simmer some tomatoes for a few hours?
>>
>>9034795
Pretty much simmer tomatoes, onion, celery, and chicken broth for a while, then strain
>>
Get her a McChicken and then eat her ass
>>
>>9031563
"feels like an Arbys night"
only 90s kids will get this reference
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.