[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Latest Dessert Craze At McDonald's Is Not On the Menu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: large[1].jpg (58KB, 774x516px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
58KB, 774x516px
The name "McDonald's" might be synonymous with burgers and fries, but the fast-food chain rarely disappoints when it comes to dessert, either (unless the McFlurry machine is down). Their latest sweet treat just might be the best yet.

It's got cookies. It's got ice cream. It's seasonal and perfect for summer, but it's also a classic combination that relies on a ubiquitous McDonald's menu item.
>>
>>9029006
fuck off McDonalds marketing faggot.
>>
>>9029006
McDondald's has invented the ice cream cookie in 2017?
hmmm
>>
>>9029027
Fuck off retard.
>>
What are the cookies even made out of for this to not fall apart in your hands?
>>
>>9030343
Cookie dough you fucking retard
>>
The fact i can no longer distinguish between advanced shitposting and a marketer is concerning
>>
>>9029006
le ironic marketing faec
>>
>>9029006
Or you go to your local grocery store and get yourself Ice cream and cookies for half the price which taste twice as good.
>>
File: 501_01_5831.jpg (278KB, 931x550px) Image search: [Google]
501_01_5831.jpg
278KB, 931x550px
>>9029006
what a fresh, new concept. totally not sold in every shop around here.
>>
>>9029006
This is unironically my favorite desert. I had one of these almost every day in high school
>>
File: 1425326705982.jpg (79KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
1425326705982.jpg
79KB, 528x396px
>>9029006

First off, only 10% of McDonalds will be able to actually make this item because 90% of McDonald's restaurants ice cream machines are permanently broken.

Secondly, ice cream sandwiches, built on inflexible and crunchy substrates are fucking retarded. The bite action on those cookies is way too high. The tensile strength as well as the structural carb matrixes created during baking that much sugar creates a substrate that can handle shear forces that are just WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH for the average human to bite through without ice cream oozing out all over the place. If you are going to build an ice cream sandwich of anykind, the outside layer has to be ungodly delicate with no ability what-so-ever to withstand the shearing action of regular bite force. the structural element has to be the ice cream.

thirdly, soft serve ice cream cannot work as a structural element.

This is shitposting of the highest degree. I hope you die and burn in hell. It is an awful idea, created by an awful piece of shit scumbag.
>>
>>9029006
McDonald's is a shitty chain and I hope it goes bankrupt so /ck/ can finally get back to actually talking about food.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.