[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a $14,000 48-inch stove?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why don't you have a $14,000 48-inch stove?
>>
seems like a huge waste of energy. i'm just heating a totino's party pizza.
>>
File: Vermeer_The_concert.jpg (252KB, 1200x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Vermeer_The_concert.jpg
252KB, 1200x1345px
>>9025148
Because I'd rather travel and have life experiences than waste money on superfluous materialism.
>>
>>9025148
My mom has a stove that looks pretty similar to this, but she throws lots of parties.
>>
Because I purchase McChickens at the correct eating temperature
>>
>>9025158
>t. 20K credit card debt with no asset
>>
>>9025158
Does that include a house?
>>
>>9025148
Because I'm poor, single, live alone, have no friends, and family never visits.
>>
>>9025148

Because my GF and I already can't be bothered to clean a normal-sized oven, and can't even imagine what sort of a pain in the ass it would be to clean that.
>>
>>9025177
Just go out and meet people.

If that doesn't work then move to a new city and eat out. Don't eat at a table, go to a bar. You don't have to order a drink.
>>
>>9025193
>Just go out and meet people

I'm a literal autist, this doesn't work. Also, poor people can't afford to move unless I'm just going to fill a backpack and walk for hundreds of miles. Would probably be shot in the head at night on a highway.
>>
>>9025207

You could do what I did and adopt a qt3.14 runaway junkie and feed her and pet her and give her kratom
>>
>>9025289
>adopt a qt3.14 runaway junkie and feed her and pet her and give her kratom

Yeah, just like many other guys I've known whose lives turned into a nightmare with those bitches around. No thanks, I'll just eat frozen pizza, get drunk, shitpost, watch YouTube, rice my Linux desktops, and beat off to .webms on /gif/. It's fulfilling enough for me.
>>
File: 8.jpg (334KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
334KB, 1280x866px
>tfw you will never have a large normie family that necessitates such a large oven
>>
>>9025176
Yeah. But while I enjoy it I suck at languages so I always feel like an asshole.
>>
I don't own a home
>>
>>9025165
t. can't manage money and has a shitload of useless kitchen appliances that get no use
>>
>>9025165
why would you want assets?
having access to unsecured credit lines are better than assets.
>>
>>9025781
>not having assets for wealth building
Are you retarded? Credit lines don't generate money for you for little to no work.
>>
>>9025148
Because I almost never bake or broil anything and if I needed an oven that badly I'm sure I could just ask my manager on a slow day at work.
>>
>>9025781
>>9025783
You're both here and both have cooking experience, get a job in a kitchen so you can find a coke plug and cook crack. Money problems solved using skills you already have.
>>
>>9025148
Because I'd rather invest it and buy a house later.
>>
>>9025641
those fucked up Who feet are a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>he doesn't have an aga
>>
>>9025891
>can't adjust temperature
>different oven temperature for different chambers
>you're fucked if you need to cook two things at the same temperature

Aga is the worst meme in cooking.
>>
>>9026474
Lol poorfaggot salty af
>>
Seems agay
>>
File: 1460922755040.png (68KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460922755040.png
68KB, 493x500px
>>9025158
>life experiences
>>
>>9025148
>he doesn't buy a new oven after every use
lmaoing at u poorfags
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.