[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kitchen Daydreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Ramsay's Kitchen Daydreams

GR travels around visiting nice local restaurants that are doing well financially, shoots the shit with the chefs, geeks out over good food, shares his knowledge and ideas for recipes, decor, marketing and shit. Plays friendly pranks and has silly competitions with the chefs. Does the excited little girl bounce at least twice an episode.

Would ya watch it /ck/?
>>
>>9021847
yes
>>
Sounds comfy.

Change the name, though.
>>
I think it would be neat.

There was a show with him where he was learning some recipes around the world. I only watched one episode where I think he was cooking for some royal family or something in south east asia but it was pretty good.
I think his documentary on shark fin was good too.

I never watched his other shows other than the memes online
>>
Sounds like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives from Food Network. Would probably be better though, Guy Fieri's shtick gets old quick, but I'm tired of the celebrity chef in general who forces a certain personality and way of being. Just want to see some normal guy doing those things, I'm already interested in the food and someone trying to play it up for the camera gets awkward and annoying.
>>
Tired of Ramsay tv shows.
>>
>>9021905
i'm tired of you anon
>>
>>9021883
post your favorite kn memes
>>
>kitchen daymemes
>le epic gordon goes into restaurants and does his angry voice while loud screeching plays in the background
>He comments about how RAW the food is and makes the chef into an idiot sandvitch
>>
>>9021955
LITERALLY the opposite
>>
>>9021905
Butthurt, nice and hot
>>
So something like his Great Escape series where he visits asia and gets diarrhea in India?
>>
>>9021847
Don't make the mistake of thinking this twat is anything but a lowbie cook. He failed and was kicked out of his chef courses. He hasn't cooked an actual meal in years, everything is made for him and he stirs it. Even "live" shows are just him reheating.
>>
>>9022864
kek
>>
>>9021847
Sounds like a mix of "The F-Word" and "Jamie and Jimmy's Friday Night Feast"
>>
Yes, I'd like to see him go to the flyover diners in Man Vs. Food etc, and eat all these massive cheeseburgers and stuff while saying "ah fuck me" etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.