[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was given a bottle of this and it's not really my style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: SBR_14oz-Honey_Musta_284.png (209KB, 284x535px) Image search: [Google]
SBR_14oz-Honey_Musta_284.png
209KB, 284x535px
So I was given a bottle of this and it's not really my style - kinda lame. It's almost like ranch how creamy, fatty, and bland it is
What should I add to it to make it worthwhile? I was thinking maybe vinegar to make it zingy or cayenne/siracha to make it hotter. Can I bake it into something?
>>
squeeze a little onto dark chocolate and eat, trust me
>>
File: 1472247765327.jpg (32KB, 583x329px) Image search: [Google]
1472247765327.jpg
32KB, 583x329px
>>9021727
Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>9021724
I think mix into stuff you like to zing it up.
>>
>>9021736
Am I?
>>
>>9021727
>>9021736

He doesn't understand that it's not normal honey mustard

My advice is throw it away it sucks. It is like ranch, who wants fatty honey mustard? Literally makes me sick, and i only pull that word out when i mean it, literally.
>>
>>9021736
it tastes like what you're imagining on like shitty poorfag milk chocolate but it works with dark
>>
>>9021746
To be honest it's the first time in 15 years I ever had honey mustard, so maybe it's just not my cup of tea
>>
File: inglehoffer sweet hot.png (31KB, 245x450px) Image search: [Google]
inglehoffer sweet hot.png
31KB, 245x450px
>>9021724
It's worth like maybe a $1. Throw it out.
I bought their creamy buffalo and the bloomin' onion style dipping sauce in a BOGO sale. Threw them both out after two tries each and just gave up.. It tastes so bad, a bit like really low quality or old mayonnaise. There's nothing to redeem. For a brand that can crank out decent BBQ, their dipping sauces are horrible enough to be put together by some other factory. Maybe that's their story.

If you want a bought delicious honey mustard go over to the produce department and find the cold salad dressings. There will be a honey mustard there that actually has dairy in it, some buttermilk or sour cream tang, something that approximates like a Chili's tender dipping sauce. If you want shelf stable, the next best thing will Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Mustard, or just stir some dijon into honey, and that's really all you need.
>>
>>9021768
It is not my cup of tea either (I prefer mustard without sugar) but within the category I have been told there is a lot of variety. Differing ratios of mustard to honey. What I do know is that many do not feature a hint of ranch, so don't give up if you think you like the concept as a whole.
>>
I bought some of the honey sweet baby rays and thought it was great
>>
>>9021724
Add some hot sauce if you really want to use it up.

Recommend Frank's or Crystal's.

Otherwise toss it.
>>
It's for dipping in tendies. It's literally good for nothing else and it's not even that great with tendies. Throw it out
>>
>>9021724
why do you treat this board like /b/?
quit fagging up the joint with stupid fucking spam.
>>
>>9023371
How is this spam, snowflake?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.