[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you fatties has to have dessert with every meal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: iBifD8S.jpg (66KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
iBifD8S.jpg
66KB, 554x369px
How many of you fatties has to have dessert with every meal?
>>
>>9021370
>artisan whoopie pies
What a time to be alive
>>
/fit/ here, you should never have dessert even everyday. Just special occasions. Empty carbs like sweets and soda are the main reason people pack on the pounds
>>
>>9021730
old/fit/ here, you're actually thinking of sugar. Have you even read the fucking /fit/ sticky? Get out.
>>
>>9021730
I don't eat sweets or drink sugar drinks and I'm fat as fuck.

Turns out that you get fat by consuming too many calories over a long period of time, regardless of where they come from.
>>
>>9021769
>implying dessert and soda isn't pure sugar
>implying I haven't read the sticky
>implying I'm a newfag
>trying to pull the oldfag card on an ANONYMOUS SITE
No anon, you are the demons
>>
>>9021782
Right, I know, but empty calories and simple carbs only contribute to your overall hunger and make it really easy to overeat. I meant in general people are fat because they don't realize that and fall for the sugar jew trickery
>>
>>9021730
Main reason people pack on the pounds is because they eat an excess amount of calories
>>
>>9021810
See the post above yours
>>
File: 2097u896735235.jpg (30KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
2097u896735235.jpg
30KB, 468x314px
>>9021370
Every meal is dessert.

/s
>>
>>9021819
dessert has nothing to do with hunger though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.