[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Meatball Boys Pt.3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170430-004652.png (399KB, 456x608px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-004652.png
399KB, 456x608px
So about a week or so ago I posted a thread talking about how me and my boys love making meatballs together. I also talked about the upcoming meatball making tournament and how we were to battle the best meatballers this side of Texas.

Well we lost to them. We made a gigantic traditional 20lb meatball filled with cottage cheese,bologna and steamed carrots. They made a 30 pounder stuffed with mustard, hot dog chunks and ketchup and liqufied hamburger meat. It was a really crowed pleaser that they called " The Great American BBQ Ball" the mayor even gave them the Golden meatball trophy for it and the key to the city.

We were bummed and ended up having a meatballathon at my house for five days as an attempt to cheer ourselves up. It worked and we decided we will continue to take part in every Meatball Palooza till we finally beat the Meatball Boys and obtain the Golden Meatball we so very much deserve.
>>
>>9020135
Damn shame to hear, anon. I was really rooting for the Meatball Boys this year. You had spirit and integrity, showmanship and passion. You insprise those of us still crafting only 10lb meatballs in our garage. I'll still be cheering you on next year. God bless the Meatball Boys and God Bless America!
>>
>>9020185
We were battling the meatballs boys my man, we are not the meatball boys.
>>
>>9020185
The Meatball Boys won, anon and his boys aren't the Meatball Boys.
>>
>>9020224
yeah i think he was talking shit bro
>>
Can any anons post some tips and tricks that may help us out for next year's Meatball Palooza? Meant to have this in my original post. Thank's in advance folks!
>>
>>9020241
Yeah well we can settle this in the kitchen just me, anon a hot stove and a fine cast iron grittle pan. I'll put him right in his fucking place when I beat him with my meatballs, shit I'll even give him those meatballs for him to eat while he cries like a little bitch.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.