[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the morally correct thing to do when you run out of buns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 678rfer78.jpg (124KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
678rfer78.jpg
124KB, 1024x682px
What is the morally correct thing to do when you run out of buns?
>>
Get some more
>>
>>9019586
Go buy more buns and stop being such a contemplative faggot.
>>
Eat actual food.
>>
>>9019605
>wheat
>milk
>beef

How is this not food?
>>
Christ how much do hot dog buns cost?
>>
if you're a real human you eat sausages with proper things like a potato salad, fried vegetables, mashed potatoes or anything similar that go with it. plus you don't eat sausages like the one in your pic
>>
>>9019586
I don't use buns to begin with? Bread is easier and isn't designed to fucking tear in half and drop the contents into your fucking hand
>>
>>9019586
The proper thing to do is rotate the hotdog pi/4 radians, add brown mustard and onions, wrap the bread around the dog, and then eat the thing. Also acceptable is making an "open face" grilled cheese and wrapping that around the dog; that would be good with some grilled onions.
>>
>>9020188
t. Bruce Smith
>>
>>9020101
Kill yourself seriously. Good quality hotdogs on steamed buns with mustard and onions are one of life's great pleasures.
>>
>>9019586
Cut the hotdog In half and make a sandwich
>>
>>9020247
>Good quality hotdogs
Sorry, Anon, but the best hot dogs are the cheap ones that are dyed red and made from peckers and lips. The flavor comes from all of the connective tissue and over-worked muscle that you can't really eat any other way than after it has been ground into a paste and run through a sieve.
>>
>>9019586

Chop up and add to beans for a better meal.
>>
>>9019619
too much
don't fucking tell me that making bread into a different shape costs the bakery more, they're ripping us all off!
>>
make franks and beans
>>
>>9019586
Bake some or buy some.....what a stupid fucking question
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 299x168px
Why not embrace the Aussie taco?
>>
use a roll of canned biscuits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.