[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nashville hot chicken is crap, why the hell would anyone eat that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6921.jpg (44KB, 315x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6921.jpg
44KB, 315x200px
Nashville hot chicken is crap, why the hell would anyone eat that?
>>
Because it isn't and your opinion is infantile.
>>
>>9019521
People like fried chicken and people like spicy food. Makes sense really spicy fried chicken would have a following, especially in the South, where plenty of folks put hot sauce on fried chicken to begin with.
>>
>>9019521
>Nashville hot chicken is crap, why the hell would anyone eat that?
It's sweet hot, there's a load of brown sugar in the breading with that cayenne.

Besides hot food is an excuse to drink beer!
>>
Maybe if you get it from KFC.
>>
>>9019521
tfw you will probably never have Nashville hot chicken.
>>
>>9019561
What's the best hot chicken?
All I've had was Gus' in Memphis because I'm a filthy tourist.
>>
>>9019521
too hot for you? stop being such a fucking pussy.
>>
I've only ever had it at KFC but it tasted like fucking doritos to me.
>>
>>9019536
>needing an excuse to drink beer
Are you fucking married or some gay shit
>>
>>9019614
Nashvillian here, what the fuck am I reading. It's not supposed to taste like that at all.
>>
>>9019638
I live about 40 minutes out from Nashville. Would hot chicken be worth the drive? If so, what are the best places to get it? If I can avoid downtown, that'd be a plus.
>>
>>9019521
Was in Nasville last April. First time I tried it. Shit was dope. I eat spicy food but that shit was nuts.
>>
>>9019652
Unfortunately, the best places to get it are Prince's, Hattie B's, and Pepperfire; all of which are downtown and will almost certainly have lines outside of them. Downtown's sour touristy these days that pretty much any place that sells it will have a line outside, and all of the best places are downtown. If you're willing to wait they're worth checking out, but if not I wouldn't ultimately bother. You can find recipes online that blow that KFC one out of the water, because it's never supposed to taste like doritos.
>>
Cucks thinking hot means flavorful. Why dry rub a fried chicken? It makes no sense. Everyone knows sauce is superior
>>
>>9019577
Prince's in Nashville. Nothing else even close.
>>
>>9019536
>Needs an excuse to drink beer

You're iterally the only person in my life whom I have ever called a cuck, cuck.
>>
>>9020031
>dry rub
it's spices and or hot sauce mixed into lard like wing sauce with butter
>>
>>9019521
NashvilleFag here that's lived here for 30+ years. I don't understand the fucking meme. All of the popular joints don't brine their chicken, which means it will be shit no matter what....furthermore, they overcook them as fuck...

Literally, all it is, is dry as fuck flavorless chicken that is hot as fuck on white bread

It's always been known until recently as shitty nig food, but once gentrification started in Germantown, east nashville, and parts of charolotte; it's the ultimate hipster food
>>
>>9021342
Hipsters love glorifying pedestrian foods they same way the love gentrifying low rent neighborhoods. That's their thing.
>>
>>9021342
>the ultimate hipster food

Cancer. Pure cancer.
>>
>>9021342
>nig
Saying 'nig' doesn't make you any less racist. I've begun to report a few of your posts I have come across, hun.
>>
>>9020144
>projecting this hard
>2017
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>9021512
Your inflammatory remarks are against the rules. Enjoy the ban, sweetie.
>>
>>9021503

i cant be sure if this nig(ger) is serious or not
>>
>>9021528
go back to your reddit safe space you faggot cuck
>>
>>9021534

fuck you nigger
>>
>>9021527
So was that post, nigger.

Go back to /reddit/tumblr/instagram/ you cancerous piece of human garbage.
>>
>>9019577
prince's by far
the owner's niece just opened a new restaurant in LA called Hotville Chicken- it is also very good
>>
You are now aware there is a purposeful coordinated effort to destroy this entire website
>>
>>9021503
Not him, but lel, there are a shit ton of posts just today with "nigger" in them. I usually say "nig" or "nog" myself because it gets the point across without being quite so harsh. I think you're asking for a bit too much in trying to exclude the use of racial slurs on 4chan, really. I mean, c'mon, everyone understands that's part of this sites culture. It's all in good fun and at the end of the day we all remain "friends." No harm, no foul, what?
>>
File: sgr.jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
sgr.jpg
18KB, 450x450px
Make tendies. Melt butter. Stir in a good sweet hot sauce like pic related or a regular good hot sauce and add brown sugar. Dredge chicken in sauce. Top with chopped dill pickles. Literally just as good and easier.
>>
>>9021678
>shit ton of posts just today with "nigger" in them

And?

Nobody bats an eye when "redneck" is used, or "faggot", or any other stupid derogatory name, and the word "nigger" should be no exception.

It's just a word, and if it offends you, then the problem is you, not the person that uses it.
>>
>>9019521
Wow, good point, no more hot chicken for me.
>>
>>9021680
>tendies
>just as good
you're the worst kind of person.
>>
>>9021701
That was my point, you nog.
>>
>>9019536
Agreed. Good way to get drunk at restaurant
>>
>>9019614
Have you had a stroke recently?
>>
>>9021527
>hun
>sweetie

You are the most vile person I've encountered on /ck/
>>
File: ...jpg (28KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
28KB, 530x482px
>>9021757
>>
I only had N.H.C. one time but I loved it. I went to Sky Blue and they had a hot chicken benedict. Hot chicken on waffles with poached eggs and maple hollandaise. I'm sure if I tried it at a bunch of different places most would be shit but all food is like that. OP just hates fads because he's really cool and extremely intelligent.
>>
>why would anyone eat that
Because its extra spicy fried chicken, and fried chicken is delicious?
>>
>>9021877
fuckin niggers
>>
>>9019626
wow so people were right when they said white people don't use seasoning
>>
>>9019521
never had it, but looks good.
>>
>>9019532
i only put hot sauce on my greens and my eggs.
i've never tried nashville's chicken, but i'm sure it's good for people who like that.
i'm a soul food connoisseur. i don't gravy my chicken or otherwise molest it. brown gravy on potatoes, shot of pickled pepper juice or hot sauce on the greens, corn bread with peppers and corn.
this board has too much run over from /b/ and other gay boards.
>>
>>9019621
you just sit on the internet looking for a critique you think will be devastating?
the fucker said it's a good excuse. they didn't say it's the only one or that there aren't several hundred others.
you're obviously not from the south, so your opinion means dick. just like last presidential election.
>>
>>9023341
>i'm a soul food connoisseur
That's pretty fucking hipster, considering yourself a connoisseur of pedestrian food. I think you are what you're claiming to hate.
>>
>>9021503
saying nigger isn't racist you fucking kike
>>
>>9019521
I tried it once and while it wasn't so bad, holy moley it just was just swimming in its own grease real turn off. So mad there's no Popeye's near me.
>>
>>9023399
Fav'd
>>
>>9021503
>Saying 'nig' doesn't make you any less racist.

Fucking sheltered white kid.

> 2017

Still thinks the word 'nigger' is big bad & scarey!

You know how I know you have zero black friends?
>>
File: 1487811030596.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487811030596.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
>>9021528
>>9021678
>>9023399
>>9023461
>taking the fucking bait
holy shit you guys are beyond retarded
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.