[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Restaurant owner walks into the kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Restaurant owner walks into the kitchen
>>
>>9017080
>owner tries to help with emergency prep
>fucks it all up and we have to waste 1000$ worth of protein
>>
Kiss that ass if you ever want to move up in the world.
>>
>>9017080
You mean your boss walks into the kitchen. Now get back to work wageslave
>>
>>9017080
>Hahaha hey guys what's up great to see you all hahaha my buddies am i right
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO THAT SALAD THERE'S LIKE 75 CENTS EXTRA WORTH OF LETTUCE IN THERE
>proceeds to burn hamburgers
>>
>>9017108
this
>>
>>9017108
It's even worse if they're Jewish.
>how DARE you use some disposable utensils to taste our new product
>but it's ok if some random chucklefuck walks in and takes a handful of spoons if the only thing they ordered was a coffee
>>
The restaurant where I work is a sort of chain around the state but it's still family owned. The owner lives about 2 hours away so he rarely visits but when he does it's a fucking ordeal. He usually tells us the night before so the whole time we're closing the managers are on our ass.
>Oh you need to dust the windowsills that aren't dusty
>Oh you need to comb the fur on the cow on the wall
>Oh you need to put out all new hot sauce bottles even though they're all at like 75%
He's a great guy but I hate when he comes to visit because we have to set the restaurant up like something from a TV show
>>
>>9017395
does this actually happen to you? most places should encourage you to taste all of the products and ingredient to make sure its up to standard
>>
>>9017080
>Tfw restaurant owners are the cooks and Im just a gopher
>>
>>9017080
It's been a while since I worked the kitchen, but I was ok with Mike walking back into the pit. The dude was actually pretty helpful.
>>
>>9017446
Yeah they actively encouraged everyone to taste new products, but our manager yelled at us when he saw us using utensils and told us to use our hands.
>>
>>9017395
just use washable untensils
Less plastic wasted, especially since you have schmucks coming in and taking em all apparently
>>
>your portion bag has to be exactly the right amount it cant be .5 over but it can be .5 under
>dont taste test the soup thats my product you're eating
>reusing disposable plastic bags to portion the same meat from a different day
>its exactly 15 diced tomatoes on that salad no more no less
mormons are almost as jewish as jews are
>>
>>9017080
I saw some threads on here before where owners and head chefs slapped underlings and they accepted the beating and went on with their work. Does that really happen? I couldn't imagine a self respecting human accepting that.
>>
>worked as a salad and sub maker in a family owned italian restaurant
>bosses were the children of the old lady owner
>old lady owner would pick lettuce out of the trash I threw away
>can't say anything about it and have serve trash lettuce
>>
>>9017683
>not calling dept of agriculture/food dept and reporting the restaurant so they give a surprise inspection
Of course only do this after you find another job unless your state gives super good unemployment benefits which you will definitely receive if they close the restaurant
>>
>>9017690
They closed down a few years after I quit because they were losing money and niggers were causing problems in the bar
>>
>>9017650
>self respecting
>working in a kitchen

pick one.
>>
>Restaurant owner storms out of the kitchen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.