[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw today i found out my sous chefs are calling me sergeant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: bobby firmino.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
bobby firmino.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
>mfw today i found out my sous chefs are calling me sergeant poofter behind my back

is this what i signed up for when i entered prestigious culinary school?
>>
>>9016880
no, that's what you get for being a poofter
>>
>>9016880
I know people who aren't chefs anymore...classy people. It's going to be fact that you will never have your equal in the kitchen. You'll be the boss, and the rest will be first gen or immigrants, with different values. Maybe you'll have a single front of house type who is your intellectual or stimulating equal in some way, or you'll work in a hotel, where you have a manager who equals you. Oh well. Get a name, sell your joint, make some product that can be sold at Whole Foods for dough, and then you build your business empire. Being a chef can be lonely, why they do drugs/alcohol and go drinking together.

Are you gay? Poofter means gay person. Is there truth in that? Your answer depends on how you might approach this problem. Disrespect or insubordination is one thing, a stupid coping mechanism for not being the boss or having a decent boss is another.
>>
>>9016911
>Are you gay? Poofter means gay person. Is there truth in that?

i am not a gay man, i do however care about my manners and i am very schooled
>>
>>9016921
>i do however care about my manners and i am very schooled
Poofter
>>
>>9016880
get stuck in and prove yourself and they'll stop calling you it
>>
suck their dicks and they'll stop calling you a poofter behind your back
>>
just start saluting them. who gives a shit?

>>9017027
also this
>>
>>9016921
That's a poofter response m8
>>
>>9016880
Take them out back one by one, whack them over the head with a frying pan and rape them.

Then they'll be the poofters, mention it all the time and make sure to grab their ass each time, threaten to stab and dismember if they tell anyone
>>
>>9016880
BOBBY FIRMINO
>>
>>9016880
Do you take your work too seriously?

Do you wear a chef outfit?

It's just food, man
>>
>>9016921
If you can't adapt your mannerisms and language to your environment, you are a poofter and most likely will be bent over a prep counter and be squealing like a pig soon. Prep yourself, poofter.
>>
>>9018905
what are you suggesting? that they will rape me soon?
>>
>>9016921
>i am not a gay man, i do however care about my manners and i am very schooled
When it comes to people with a chip on their shoulder, you can try addressing that actual chip to make them stop if you can figure out what it is of course the person with something to feel insecure about doesn't honestly know it's the most apparent thing they have about them. Figure out what it is that is their actual problem, their chip, and then play it when you plan your approach to how you'll handle it. Be all innocent...try a genuine question like "what is a poofter?" and when you get the answer, ask them how they know that? Are they gay? Are they friends with gay people? And then hrm, and then really wonder outloud if they aren't bi or something, and you didn't know that. Really stretch out your innocence until you have turned that around like you now suddenly mistrust how they appear and find it distasteful. Homophobic attack is (not always) but sometimes coming from a place of vehement denial, but actual truth. Maybe you have closeted people working with you. Bullying come from home and one's peers of course. Being of such polite company like yourself where people have never insulted you or your friends.
If you're schooled, dumb it down. Here's your new survival anthem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_7Bmz73w-U
>>
>>9019172
Nah, man, just emphasizing that if you're around people less educated and with rougher ways you have to modify your way of talking and behavior. That type of person will think you're trying to act superior even if that isn't your intention.
>>
>>9019194
>Nah, man, just emphasizing that if you're around people less educated and with rougher ways you have to modify your way of talking and behavior. That type of person will think you're trying to act superior even if that isn't your intention.
This. Be careful what you talk about, like "bad neighborhoods" or your travels, or something that can come across me vs them from their perspective.
>>
>>9016921
I bet you recite the Iliad while getting rocked in the can, fag
>>
>>9016880
Bobby F, my hero my mate la
>>
>>9016921
poofter cunt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.