[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need motivation to clean my fucking kitchen and cook.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: CyGhF_3XgAAzQVP.jpg (18KB, 476x345px) Image search: [Google]
CyGhF_3XgAAzQVP.jpg
18KB, 476x345px
I just graduated highschool, and have a part-time job at a fast-food place. I get a once-a-day discount so I usually buy my lunch there since it's cheap. I know it'd be cheaper to just cook my own food, but my kitchen is a shithole and I have dishes piled up for over a month.

I've got meat (frozen, but i don't care about the quality at this point.) and decent ingredients. It's just a matter of motivation to actually get shit done.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, any tips?
>>
>>9016154
Nuke the meat on the defrost setting, rub all over with mayo+mustard+seasoned breadcrumbs or some smushed crackers if you don't have shake n bake. Preheat oven, line a pan with foil and park that meat in there. While it bakes, if doing a rice side, you can start that now too. Then, you have time to clean up.
Go take a shower to loosen up the body and uplift the mood. Shorts and a soft Tshirt. Add an apron. Put on your comfiest crocs or sneakers for shock absorbing power, turn up the volume on some peppy electronic energy music, fix an ice cold coke or iced coffee and take a big slurp, and just start with some hot soapy water in that sink to soak batch one while you run around the home collecting glasses.
Load the dishwasher, then put the next batch in to soak in the sink. If no dishwasher? Then get a tub to set aside your sink if not a double one or with rack. Fill with hot soap water and throw that stuff in there to soften up. Wash items that are cleanest, soaking anything you'd have to scrub. Get a couple clean tea towels, and wipe to put things away as they fill up your rack if that's an issue.
As soon as the counters get cleared to the sink, hit it all with some spray cleaner, and use a nice scouring sponge that you heat up with hot water, or even a wash rag to lift up any dried stuff. One it's all clean, sweep that floor, and mop to finish off.
Once it's all spanking clean and new, you can proceed with your sides. There's nothing like a clean slate to get energy to start chopping some veggies.
>>
>>9016188
Holy shit.
thanks m'senpai
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.