/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce - Beef & Brocolli Stir Fry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: Lee_Kum_Kee_Oyster_Sauce.jpg (520KB, 1140x2047px) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Kum_Kee_Oyster_Sauce.jpg
520KB, 1140x2047px
Made my first stir fry today. Walmart only had the regular Oyster Sauce, not the Premium. America's Test Kitchen said to buy the Premium, and that it's better. What does /ck/ say?
>>
File: Beef & Broccoli Recipe.png (116KB, 1124x859px) Image search: [Google]
Beef & Broccoli Recipe.png
116KB, 1124x859px
>>9014849
Recipe is from America's Test Kitchen.
>>
File: Results.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Results.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9014856
I forgot to drain the meat after marinating it, so it fucked up the searing, which fucked up the flavor big time. The meat was also frozen and discounted/almost expired when I bought it, and probably not the best cut to use.

Veggies and sauce came out okay, though I forgot to get brown sugar and just used white sugar. I could taste it was off. Was my first stir fry.
>>
>>9014849
Today I woke up early, grabbed some cheaper pork I got on a sale at the supermarket and proceeded to beat it with a short glass until it had the perfect texture then I run my fingers on it to find the way flthe fiber goes and cut in the opposite direction, I crushed two garlic cloves and chopped them and the equivalent on ginger then added some herbs, a teaspoon of sesame oil, honey some dry Chardonnay, I let it rest on the fridge for an hour and then proceeded to mix every half hour for the rest of the afternoon.
Before my guests arrived I made sure to drain every little piece of pork individually using kitchen papper and then lay it perfectly on the table with one plate with flour and an empty plate next to it, a cutting board with a bell pepper, an onion and zucchini with my knife I sharpened 1000 times and a bowl with rice I had to wash by hand on warm water 6 times because my guest wanted to "help cooking"
I coated the pork while they chopped the vegetables, I boiled the rice and heat up my wok and then fried the por on small batches on very high heat, I stir fried the vegetable while I entertained them and made a quick sauce with the marinade, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, chilli oil and a teaspoon of sugar, we where eating less than 20 minutes after they arrived
Of course the food was delicious and I got the usual compliments like how come this is never so good when we order it in a restaurant or asking me again how to boil perfect rice.
You are a disgrace op
>>
File: 1447912060713.jpg (247KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1447912060713.jpg
247KB, 1280x853px
bump for more ATK related stuff
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.