[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you add to this burger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What would you add to this burger?
>>
>>9014390
Remove egg, add BBQ sauce and onion rings.
>>
Remove the tomatoes
>>
I'd take off the shitty iceburg lettuce and wonder if they got my order mixed up with someones breakfast (ie remove the bacon and egg) and ask for more mayo.
>>
>>9014398
Yeah, remove the naturally occurring MSG, and citric acid, both well known flavor enhancers.
Smart, kid.
>>
>>9014390
Beef
>>
>>9014396
Remove you from this board
>>
Some hashbrowns.
>>
>>9014399
You'll notice they included the spine of the lettuce. That provides excellent crunch. It's about the only thing iceberg lettuce is good for
>>
File: nou.jpg (30KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
nou.jpg
30KB, 640x454px
>>9014414
My tastes are godlike.
>>
>>9014432
>My tastes are godlike.
>no egg
GTFO you filthy plebeian.
>>
>>9014457
The egg is under cooked. Over hard or fuck off
>>
>>9014390
carmelized onions
>>
remove one of the tomato slices
>>
>>9014482
>The egg is under cooked. Over hard or fuck off
>this faggot does not like his eggs running.
I was wrong to call you a plebeian, even the plebs are better than you.

You should be burned at the stake like a fucking heretic!
>>
>>9014504
>order sandwich
>drive down the road
>bite into sandwich
>yellow egg yolk drips out of your burger and stains your power tie and pressed white shirt.

Messy burgers are for plebs.
>>
>>9014390
A ripe tomato.
>>
>>9014527
>yellow egg yolk drips out of your burger and stains your power tie and pressed white shirt.
>not eating it with a large paper sheet or plastic bag to prevent this.
You not only have shit taste, you are also very stupid for not thinking of such a simple solution.
>>
>>9014390
I would add a different burger without fucking egg and bacon on it.
>>
>>9014527
>bite into sandwich with runny egg
>taste makes you cry tears of joy
>>
>remove lettuce and tomatoes
>cook bacon longer
>add crispy onions
>add sriracha ketchup
>>
>>9014390
Guacamole
>>
>>9014390

a top bun
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.