[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for getting the most out of fast food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: photo[1].jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Basically anyone have tips they would like to share for cheating the food industry out of getting away with too much money

Mine:
>Wendy's
>always collect coupons from work when they are about to throw them out, same with at home
>Buy one get one
>always get Dave's Double 2 for 1
>ask for extra everything but cheese (that way they don't charge you!)
>Do the math on the combo
>realize getting the 4 for 4 is the best way to get even more food without spending extra since a combo is usually ~2 dollars and ONLY has fries and a drink
>4 for 4 Double cheese burger, nuggets(siracha and Sweet and sour, they give you two packets if you ask), and fries
>for here, more refills
>about 7-8 bucks for lunch
>>
How fat are you
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (44KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
44KB, 634x357px
>>
>>9013761
Don't see what trying to save money has anything to do with a persons weight.
>>
For mcdonalds just get a fuckload of mcdoubles and junior chickens instead of one of the main menu items.

Last time I went there, some guy had a meal for himself, his wife and 2 children for less than what I paid for my regular combo.

Don't trust the happy meal and big mac jew.
>>
File: Wendy Immobile.jpg (540KB, 2048x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy Immobile.jpg
540KB, 2048x1547px
>>9013761
Not fat enough.
>>
Plant rat droppings around and throw dead rat under a table. If you play it right you'll not only get a free meal but also a $100 bribe to not mention the rat
>>
>>9013387
>Buying 2 of something when you only need one

This is only a deal when on a date, when buying raw ingredients/frozen food, or when buying alcohol. Other wise you're always getting ripped off.
>>
>>9015007
>not eating both
>>
>>9015028
>One is more than you need for your caloric intake
>Being a fucking fat piece of shit
>>
>>9015030
>not getting the most out of your money
>implying fat and husky are the same thing
>>
>>9015035
>being a fat husky burger eating sack of shit
>>
asking for special treatment in fast-food restaurants is a sure way to get extra saliva in your order
>>
File: 2for10whoppermeal.jpg (305KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2for10whoppermeal.jpg
305KB, 1152x1152px
>>9013387
Both McDonald's and BK offer excellent coupons via their phone apps. I never go to either without using a coupon.

Not sure what is taking all the other chains so long to catch up with them on this.
>>
File: Double KEK to U my friend.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Double KEK to U my friend.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>9015007
>>9015028
>>9015028
>>9015030
>>9015099
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.