[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's for lunch /ck/? <<one and one half dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2354.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
what's for lunch /ck/?

<<one and one half dogs
>>
Where's the other half
>>
>>9011772
>>
>>9011772
someone else ate it
>>
A bowl of Campbell's soup. I drank way too much last night and woke up feeling shitty, but that soup perked me right up. It's my go-to sick food. The only problem with it is it makes me incredibly thirsty.
>>
>>9011819
>A bowl of Campbell's soup.

They make like fifty different soups.
>>
>>9011846
and he has one of them
>>
>>9011813
We've got to do something about these god damn immigrants stealing half our hot dogs
>>
>>9011764
Eh....I cleaned the kitchen and I'm trying to decide if any of my leftovers in the fridge are worth it.
>>
>XD
>shit beer
>shit food

What the hell happened /ck/?
You're better than this
>>
>>9011764
top-tier choice of dog OP
hope you got one of the jew dogs
>>
>>9012246
as long as most of 4chan is americans /ck/ will be nothing but a joke board
>>
>>9012255
Jokes on you. If your in the unpopular minority, you either like shit food or are a hipster faggot
>>
File: IMG_2253.jpg (799KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2253.jpg
799KB, 1280x960px
>>9011764
>what's for lunch /ck/?

Little stir-fry over noodles.
>>
If America is so shitty why does every one from other countries keep moving here?
>>
>>9012308
>mason jar
>cheap antique rifle
>dat fork
>honey oak

fuckingPoverty.jpg

Why is it that gun people are always poor?
>>
>>9012372
When you're poor you look for magical solutions to your predicament. Some turn to religion. Some turn to lottery/gambling. Others fantasize about how their bang-bang toy will shoot their problems away, because in so many hollywood films, the climax involves the hero resolving a struggle with a gun, and it is implied that the hero is suddenly problem-free after that.

Or that "the shit will hit the fan" and they'll be able to make a clean start in the post-apocalypse society where being a weird spergy neckbeard with a lot of guns and knives is an asset now that the Jew-controlled fiat money has been eliminated and all the chads and normies have died of radiation poisoning so the maidens will have no choice, because they'll be literally the last man alive on earth.

This is sort of a secular/MRA/MGTOW version of the "rapture" fantasy of evangelicals, and has basically the same psychopathology.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.