[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you ate /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

What's the worst thing you ate /ck/?
>>
>>9010990
What the fuck is that.
>>
>>9011012
I don't know, but it looks illegal.
>>
>>9010990
My mom's veggie pizza
>Pillsbury crescent crust
>ranch for a sauce
>carrot sticks, broccolj, and cauliflower as toppings
>>
I once went to a fucking McDonald's I'm a trust fund baby so I always eated on good restaurants or at home, whatever my cooks made.

I ordered a quarter pound and it tasted like cardboard.... Can't believe people actually wants to go there, I went but because it was a novelty, maybe Juan just made a terrible burger that time but I'll never stop by there ever again.
>>
>>9011033
flyover - the post
>>
FINKLE IS EINHORN

EINHORN IS FINKLE

EINHORN IS A MAN

OH MY GOD
>>
File: boomers.gif (625KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.gif
625KB, 1400x1050px
>>9011156
Yeah it was bad. Both of my grandparents could cook really well. They had their own garden and made a bunch of authentic German food (they were first Gen immigrants) I don't understand why my parents were like "fuck that, let's just eat out of a box instead."
>>
>>9010990
Who's the market for this? Little girls having their classmates over for a birthday? Or just pony fags?
>>
>>9011228
People who think it's funny to make people like you angry and confused, obviously

I don't see the humor in wasting food just to set off a retard who gets angry at cartoons, but I can see why they do it
>>
>>9011033
Oh fuck. A christmas party I went to (rural nebraska) had like three of these. I was hyped because I thought it was a proper pizza with vegetable toppings. So much disappointment. If it had normal crust it would have been passable. That crescent crust, though, fucking nasty.
>>
>>9010990
No pun intended?

>>9011012
Liverwurst you retarded ape
Why are you even on here if you don't know what that is? You're wurstless
>>
File: 41SPy1fWU6L.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41SPy1fWU6L.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>9011247
>>
>>9011228
If you haven't noticed there's been a fad of unicorn themed foods over the last year or so. Even fucking Starbucks jumped on that bandwagon.
>>
My ex used to boil the shit out of pasta (rigatoni), cook it to mush. Insert condensed cream if mushroom. Insert canned generic tuna.
I really did try enjoying it. She made it regularly. I honestly couldn't gag it down.
>>
>>9011247
do you legitimately believe this product was made solely to anger people? you fucking mouth breather?
>>
File: good.png (155KB, 305x219px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
155KB, 305x219px
>>9011600
Yeah it's not like you're angry or anything
>>
>>9010990
Ur moms p00sy (someone had to tell this)
>>
>>9011012
Brony bratwurst
>>
>>9011220
WW2 was a hell of a drug anon. Poisoned the cooking sense of an entire generation that still lingers today.
>>
>>9011670
It wasn't just the war. It was also industrial food production coupled with an advertising industry capable of convincing people eating shit out of boxes and cans (or from the freezer) was a good idea.
>>
>>9011150
kys
>>
>>9011855
He's right though, even if he is trolling. I didn't grow up eating fast food, so it's not a nostalgia bomb for me - it's just stuff I ate as a young man because it was cheap, available and I hadn't yet become that good of a cook. I stopped eating it years ago, figuring my money was better spent on much fewer but better quality burgers. Then while traveling I stopped at a McDonald's because I was hungry and it was the only option. It was really awful. Once you get away from eating that stuff it's almost shocking how bad it actually is.
>>
File: Edible-Easter-Grass-im-129917.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Edible-Easter-Grass-im-129917.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
At easter time they sell this fake grass that's meant to only be decorative but is "edible."

I'm pretty sure its only "edible" in the same way that paper or orange peels are.
>>
century egg ofc
>>
>>9010990
Beef ramen with leftover barbecue meat that was over three weeks old
>>
stinky tofu
>>
When I was a kid i use to fild the bologna like a taco and stuff it full of mayo. Killed my taste for bologna and can only stand a bit of mayo on anything I eat.
>>
Mämmi

How the bloody hell do Finns put that stuff in their mouth willingly
>>
>>9011220

Banksy™ is such a fucking hack

>>9011942

also this shit is horrendous
>>
>>9010990
Big long pink sausages for "little girls"
>>
Pancit Palabok from a Flip cafe. Soooooo fucking bad. Made me toss my cookies later in the day, too.
>>
>>9011150
This
>>
Aldi's generic branded tequitos.

It was a teaspoon of brown sludge wrapped up in a corn tortilla. No meat to be found. Meat was only listed as like the 8th ingredient on the back of the box.

The goop just tasted salty. Literally no other flavor.
>>
Had chicken in a lemon-sauce from a Marie Callender's actual restaurant.

Tasted like they took that artificial lemon juice and dumped like 3 bottle ontop of my chicken. It was completely sour and inedible.
>>
>>9013912
I remember eating those once, this is an accurate description. I was so drunk they weren't too bad.
>>
>>9011942
Orange peel is very good for you anon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.