[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pancakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Pancakes.jpg (303KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes.jpg
303KB, 850x565px
How do you make your pancakes?
What topping do you use - if any?
Please share.
>>
In a waffle iron
>>
>>9010478
I buy frozen pancakes, microwave them, top with butter and maple syrup. I'll use blackberry jam if there's no syrup.
>>
>>9010478
Make a big bowl of pancake batter and just dump it into a deep fryer.
>>
butter and cinnamon sugar
with a glass of milk
there is nothing better
>>
>>9010478
the just add water kind. i use milk instead sometimes. lately ive gotten tired of them because some restaurants make them better with their fluffiness. the ones i make are too mealy and crumbly
>>
Flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, milk, and two eggs plus whatever else I want in them (chocolate, fruit, nothing, etc.).

I don't really even measure them since it's just that simple, but I'll shoot for a thicker or thinner batter depending on how I want them.
Lightly grease a hot pan, pour in enough batter to make a decent sized cake, and wait until bubbles start to hold their shape on top before flipping.

I normally eat them with butter and maple syrup like a normal person, but sometimes I'll substitute jam or honey, or even just eat them as the come out of the pan.
>>
60g greek yogurt
60g flour
45g protein powder
2 eggs
baking powder
bit of water
teflon pan
spray
4 min 1 side
3 min the other.
makes 1 large pancake.
32g peanut butter on top.

these are great, packed with protein.

add fat and sugar if you want more calories/taste, but this is a great base.
>>
>>9010501
Are you Satan from the other thread?
>>
Handful of flour
Egg
Milk
Melted butter

Mix that shit up to your own preferred consistency. Then grill some bacon and serve along side pancakes. Pour some melted butter and warm maple syrup and wa la.
>>
>100g of buckwheat flour
>100g of wheat flour
>sodium bicarbonate
>butter milk
>2 eggs, seperate the white from the yolk, bash the shit out of the egg white until it's solid.
use coconut oil for frying.
>>
File: ep2HC[1].jpg (198KB, 495x400px) Image search: [Google]
ep2HC[1].jpg
198KB, 495x400px
Depends what I'm in the mood for, I'm British so growing up I always had our thin style of pancakes which are almost like crepes. Sweet, you just sprinkle them with sugar and lemon/orange juice. I also occasionally make a meal of them by making some barbequed chicken in sauce and they go well together.

I've made those American style flat ones a couple of times and I like them with nutella.
>>
>>9013082
whats your recipe for the thin ones?
>>
I make french toast or waffles
>>
>>9011365
sadly, no
>>
>>9013270
This. When I think about making pancakes I make waffles instead.
>>
french toast>waffles>memecakes
>>
>>9010508
Same. I prefer the taste of a homemade batter, but I only cook for myself and with the instant mix it's so easy to make just enough for me without any waste.
>>
>>9010499
>I buy frozen pancakes, microwave them, top with butter and maple syrup
This but I use condensed milk instead of blueberry jam.
>>
I prefer an oven pancake, drizzled with honey and sifted powdered sugar.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.