[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god damn it son.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: welfareabuse.png (238KB, 459x359px) Image search: [Google]
welfareabuse.png
238KB, 459x359px
god damn it son.
>>
>>9010476
>use your food stamps on liquour

americans
>>
I don't see how people manage to give a shit about this, when the government is almost literally shoveling billion and billion of dollars into various military black holes.

I had my unemployed no-good sister in law living with us for about 6 months. As she had no job, the only thing she could contribute was her food stamps. And we bought fucking steaks, fish for sushi, the expensive bread! Fuck all those assholes who have a problem with someone buying fucking seafood with food stamps. Better than them spending it on Doritos and Monster drinks at 7-11, which is what most of those idiots do, but I mean who gives a shit, it's the same amount of money.
>>
Liquor stores carry grocery items for those with limited transportation or other need to shop there. You can't use ebt on liquor.
>>
Depending on where you live, the "liquor" store is pretty much a corner market where ghetto folk buy their groceries.
>>
>>9010538
>first year in the city, work as a pharmacy tech
>have a coworker living off student loans in order to become a pharmacist
>manages to get food stamps, actually showed up to the office in a tie with stubs and said with college and shit he wasn't making enough, all the refugees looked at him like he was an asshole
>bought all kinds of great healthy food

>a few months after hearing that I'm trying to pick up weed in the park and this drunk dude (trashy or homeless you decide) was like "I'll get 100 Air Heads on my fuckin food stamps because I CAN"

Really made me think
>>
>>9010720
Verified. Every liquor store around me carries tons of sundries and basic living necessities. I'd think it's stupid but sometimes you need toilet paper and condoms at 2 am. For different reasons.
>>
>>9010854
Why should my taxplayer monies be used to pay for some super-predator's birth control? Taxation is theft, I'd rather wait 18 years later so I can shoot the accident in the back when he's burglarizing my garage. Never mind that this costs me and everyone else thousands more, the bible taught me that God prioritises revenge over planning

t. republican
>>
>>9010874
Is it a bad thing that I can't tell if this is parody or not? /pol/ has really leaked out of it's containment vessel.
>>
File: 3031736.large.jpg (51KB, 431x267px) Image search: [Google]
3031736.large.jpg
51KB, 431x267px
>>9010874
>taxation is theft
>>
in a perfect world, the illegals would be deported and those on welfare would be put to work on the farms
>>
>eliminate food stamps/ebt
>instead give out weekly grocery boxes with amount of food specific to the number of people in the family
>families get balanced meals instead of Hit Pockets and candy bars, reducing strain on healthcare system over time and fighting childhood obesity
>local farms sell more food, strengthening local economy

Downside is I guess they could sell the food, but they do that with food stamps already so does it really matter? Also if they go hungry, tough shit, we gave them food.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.