[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Din DIn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: classyshit.jpg (392KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
classyshit.jpg
392KB, 1280x960px
>Homemade garlic and hot pepper infused pasta with my own alfredo sauce, spicy and perfect
>SpinhageRoasted Brussels sprouts with raspberry vinagarette and walnuts
>Grilled Corn With Bojangles Spices
Most from farmers market, Im getting really good at this Making Dessert now
>>
Looks nice. What's bojangle spice taste like?
>>
>>9010116
Good job, but real talk, you'll be more satisfied if you cooked more simply (also would be less cleanup).
>>
vegetarian? or u just too cool for protein?
>>
>>9010128
old bay
>>
>>9010129
how
>>
File: yum.jpg (283KB, 1280x1165px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
283KB, 1280x1165px
>>9010130
nah my new gf is vegan so im working my way up to that . i wouldnt mind a can of spaghettios >>9010134
Yeah but wayyy better
heres dessert
>>
>>9010135
At this point, meal planning. It's tempting to go all-out and try to go restaurant-style, making every component unique and delicious. But the dish looks kind of all over the place. Each individual piece looks good, but that's what pasta (pot), corn (roast), brussel sprouts (roast), spinach (not sure on the method), and biscuit.

Could just be me, but I think you could've went the direction of a bunch of roasted vegetables as a side, could be in the same pan in a broiler (or on a grill), then a more protein-oriented main dish. Or do a one-pot pasta with a bunch of veg (say, that spinach) mixed in at the end and a side of hearty veg, or instead, bread to go with the carbs-on-carbs dynamic.

Dunno, just talking out of my ass, and if you enjoy it then you do you. But with myself, making multiple different good dishes just wore me out of cooking, when I can make complimentary ones "home style" that taste excellent but can also be made alongside each other.
>>
File: 1487540044538.jpg (64KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487540044538.jpg
64KB, 674x672px
there's no meat

where's the meat

why are you going vegan for a girl that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard
>>
>>9010166
i wanna slay that puss . she used to love fancy places like red lobster before she went vegan. so im trying to" peacock "so i can show her my peacock.
>>
>>9010184
>fancy places like red lobster

wat
>>
File: 1492324281225.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1492324281225.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>9010188
Yeah its kinda cool that they have a tank which you can pick a crab from. I personally Prefer Pacific Dining Cart .
I Might not be able to have a steak ever
>>
>>9010188
It's a restaurant. A bit expensive but pretty tasty food.
>>
>>9010116
>Looks nice. What's bojangle spice taste like?
Jesus cumming in your mouth
>>
>>9010116
https://youtu.be/mrbShEQhG2k
>>
>>9010202
Just sneak a sausage every now and again. The jailer never has to know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.