[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tompopo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6085.jpg (78KB, 750x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6085.jpg
78KB, 750x495px
Tell me anon, do you fuck up ramen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9m6FoSw4jE
>>
>>9010058
You could learn from her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHsGZCzUHQ
>>
>>9010058
That's one of the best scenes in Tampopo: when the old dude says to the port "See you soon"
>>
>caring about the quality of food you eat
>apologizing to your food
FUCK libs, FUCK hipsters, and FUCK weeb perverts

Just drink soylent or you're a cuck
>>
>>9011094
Nah, the shrimp sex was the best.
>>
>>9011390
My favorite sceene was the etiquette class where they try and not slup or make noise, and the loud guy enjoying his food slowly infects the class and they all just give up, slurp and enjoy
>>
>>9011430

I loved that followed the business meeting where the young kid orders the most expensive things on the menu.
>>
>>9011751

You totally missed the point of that scene. He didn't order the most expensive things on the menu. Rather, he demonstrated that he was very knowledgeable about the food, unlike all the older guys who were completely clueless, coulnd't even read the menu, and simply ordered what the first guy did because they didn't want to admit they were clueless. Price had nothing to do with it; it was about knowledge.
>>
>>9011761

Fuck. You're right. That has to be the best movie about food. Every scene is an ode to food down to the last shot.
>>
>>9010058
>its a crossposter episode
y u so gay
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.