[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: asdasdasdkjl;.png (753KB, 563x870px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdkjl;.png
753KB, 563x870px
why is this allowed?
>>
Because libertarians insist that government control of commercial activity is somehow bad.
>>
>>9009499
>>9009507
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>9009499
What's wrong with this
>>9009507
That's because it easily goes the wrong way
>>
>>9009499
Because most people find it annoying to have to guess at what food the kitchen will cook for them.
>>
>>9009499
They probably hire Cousin Bom Tat Nyugen to run the kitchen for less than minimum wage in exchange for immigration sponsorship.
>>
>>9009499
I don't understand what the problem is
>>
I know, seriously.
Quit using Brush Script in all your ads and find something unique.
>>
File: 1388638339682.jpg (383KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1388638339682.jpg
383KB, 1280x800px
looks tasty
>>
>>9009575
>>9009509

$1.99
>>
>>9010098
Yes, and?
>>
>>9010098
$1.99 is just the entry fee. Did you think it was deceptive marketing when the menu prices were posted on THE SAME PAGE??
>>
>>9009499

>menu in subhuman language
>turn 360 and walk out
>>
>>9009499
shit bro they got that com suon bi trung chien goddamn
>>
>>9010272
Do they also post the menu prices on the street sign?
>>
>>9010291
>she's never been to a restaurant with a cover charge
Underage detected.
>>
I have never been to a restaurant with an entry fee. I don't understand, do people go to restaurants to hang out and not buy food?
Is this an American thing?
>>
>>9010307
Neither have I and I'm mid-30s. WTF restaurant has a cover charge that isn't simultaneously some sort of club?
>>
>>9010319
Maybe it's because you're a peasant and what you consider "eating out at a restaurant" includes going through the McDonald's drive through.
>>
>>9010330
>and I'm mid-30s.
Loooooosoooooooooooooooo-sssssseeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>9010330
its a gambling restaurant
>>
It's a small cover charge to keep out the riff-raff. What is the problem?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.