[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're at an old-school roadside burger stand. Place your order.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: harry's.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
harry's.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
You're at an old-school roadside burger stand. Place your order.
>>
>>9008278
I can't see the menu because apparently I'm sitting on the fucking ground
>>
File: o.jpg (149KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
149KB, 1000x750px
>>9008282

Here you go.
>>
>>9008287
A Red hot, coleslaw, baked beans, and an iced tea. Thanks
>>
Everybody in that picture is obese except the two guys working there.
>>
Double with a cold slice of cheddar, shredded lettuce, pickles, raw onion, and mustard.
>>
>>9008295
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>9008311
yeah they did get obesed by all that food
>>
>>9008278
1 burgers pls
>>
>>9008311
Your mum's obsessed with my cock.
>>
>>9008278
Clam bellies, coleslaw, iced tea.
>>
>>9008278
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
>>
>>9008295
It looks like a food stand at a fair, so yeah
>>
>>9008563
It looks more like a permanent building than a food fair stand.
>>
>>9008278
1/4lb Cheeseburger w/ bacon, mushrooms and peppers.
Onion rings
Coke
>>
>>9008287
well considering 860 is a CT area code fuck it
gimme the lobster roll, lobster bisque, chili cheese dog and an iced tea. I'll throw a 20 down for some regional food I've never eaten.

or should I go for clams?
>>
>>9008287
Chili cheese dog with onion rings and a root beer pls.
>>
>>9008287
BLT, onion rings, coleslaw, and a Gatorade.
>>
>>9008287
Kielbasa w/sauerkraut, chili cheese fries, coleslaw, root beer float
>>
>>9008287
cheeseburger and small chili cheese fries
>>
I'd go with a BLT, grilled chicken sandwich, and a chili cheese fries.
>>
>>9008278
sometimes places like this serve the best stuff. other times they are shit and survive on reputation alone
>>
>>9008278
Bacon double cheese, fries, and a coke.
Classic Americana.
>>
>>9008287
Cheeseburger, fries, and a diet coke. I don't need any of that frou-frou nonsense.
>>
>no breaded tenderloin
I march my happy ass back to the midwest.
>>
>>9008287
I have eaten here it is good
>>
>>9008287
>>9008287
Lobster Roll, Clam Chowder, Gatorade
>>
>>9008278
I'll have a fat cat, hold the nails, extra slop on the side.
>>
>>9008278
Whenever I go to get a burger and I see a bunch of fatties there I immediately lose my craving
>>
>>9008278
One cheeseburger please, and don't let any negroes touch it.
>>
>>9008287
>MKT

What's that mean? Why don't those items have a price like everything else?
>>
>>9008876
This, but with tea.
>>
>>9008278
Same thing I get every time I go to a 'greasy spoon' diner:

>The most "deluxe" hot dog they have
>Onion Rings
>Milkshake (some kind of fruit flavour)

If I cared about a balanced meal or health, like I typically do, I wouldn't be eating at a diner.
>>
>>9008278
"Hey, how ya doin'? Uh, let me have a double cheeseburger, no pickles, and can I have some jalapenos on it? Are fries extra? Alright I'll take a medium french fry. Thanks."
>>
>>9010556
market price, they dont have a steady supply so price is based on what they had to pay for it
>>
I'd order a taxi and get the fuck outta there.
>>
>>9008278
Hey boss let me get a cheeseburgur no relish add lettuce tomato bacon with a large chili cheese fries and a large vanilla shake. The wife will get a lobster roll eat my fries of course haha. And an order of hot wings. She will take a Large chocolate shake.
>>
>>9008865

Skip the chili dog and just do a lobster roll and some clams. If you are still peckish or are VV hunger at the start get the soup, but good lobster bisque is easier to find than a good lobster roll.
>>
>>9008278
I'm sure you can smell the corndogs coming from this establishment from a mile away. yum yum
>>
YO B WHAT UP MY MAIN MAN...YO YO YO ....LEMME GET A QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE, SOME DEM BROCCOLI CHEDDAR NUGGETS WITH BACON (GOT TA WATCH DA WAISTLINE U KNOW) SOME DEM FRESH CHIPS AND A BIG OL CHEERWINE FLOAT MY MAN
>>
>>9008287
I'll take a BLT with the works, a blended sundae and the NE clam chowder but only if its the red type.
>>
>>9008287
tendies
>>
>>9011290
>NE clam chowder but only if its the red type.
Manhattan clam chowder is tomato based. New England is cream based. I don't run into too many people who prefer Manhattan over NE. Actually, you're the only one I can think of.
>>
>>9008287
a Kraut dog.
some fries with one of that gay shit on it.
and a chocolate shake.
>>
I'd like a quarterpounder naturelle, well done please.
>>
>>9008287
I'll have a hamburger with lettuce tomato and kraut and an order of mozzarella sticks.
>>
>>9010644
Pls don't call me boss when I'm working my shit job. Dude or man or hey is fine.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.