[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best side dishes for lobster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Got a couple lobsters for a meal tomorrow night for this one chick that I'm trying to spend more time with. Idk whether that was a good idea to buy them the night before but oh well. What should I serve it with that would really impress? Considered also getting a flank stake to split between the both of us.
Suggestions welcomed
>>
potatoes au gratin gets bitches WET
>>
>>9005884
Jalapeno cornbread. Seriously.
>>
>>9005890
That sounds terrible with lobster in my opinion. Dipping lobster in butter and then horribly heavy potatoes and cream and cheese?... need at least something else to palate cleanse

Wild rice, grilled asparagus, brussels sprouts, or zuchinni, roasted mushrooms, risotto, sauteed snap peas, something green and crunchy with a lighter carb isnt a bad combo. Soft bread and caprese. Something to contrast.
>>
for the appetizer how does a knuckle sandwich sound?
>>
>>9005911
Moose knuckle sandwich
>>
>>9005884
>flank stake
>What should I serve it with
>Suggestions welcomed

Something tells me OP ain't the brightest tool in the shed
>>
File: 5828929393_9800e82127_o.jpg (461KB, 2244x1033px) Image search: [Google]
5828929393_9800e82127_o.jpg
461KB, 2244x1033px
>>9005884
hear me out

a bit platter of fucking criss cut fries, and like some kraft barbecue sauce
>>
>>9005884
Celery sticks and ranch.
>>
>>9005884
Mixed green salad with balsamic vinegar. Maybe a little shaved parmesan.
>>
File: clambake.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
clambake.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>9005884
Fish, shellfish, steamers, stuffed quohogs, corn, clam chowder. Stock up on seafood.

I actually like steamed kale with lobster drizzled with with the drippings of the clams and lobster. (plate on top) linguicia is also popular in the northeast. (but it a must have ingredient for any stuffed hog)
>>
I ate two lobsters in one sitting in Maine last week. Fucking meme food. So disgusting and flavorless.
>>
>>9006041
probably overcooked. have you eaten lobster before? And yes, they used to feed it to prisoners...literally everyone knows that. What they fail to realize is that they were served the dead ones that washed ashore.
>>
The best side dish for lobster is a second lobster.
>>
>>9006073
Why are you defending sea spider meat? It tastes like salty snot.
>>
>>9006041
>so disgusting
>i ate two

kill yourself
>>
>>9006150
I wasn't paying. You should kill your own self.
>>
>>9006194
>i eat trash cause it's free

neck yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.