[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7173.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7173.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My one and only meal of the day. I am Muslim with Ramadan. Big salad. 1300 cal and very filling
>>
>>9005260
are you a fucking turk?
>>
>>9005260
https://archive.org/stream/BOOKTibb/BOOK%20-%20Tibb#page/n1/mode/2up
>>
>>9005260
that looks like spinach with some crumbly cheese and roadkill on top. no wonder you guys are getting banned from coming here.
>>
>>9005260
What kind of fish is that on top? Is that dressing? Looks pretty good, overall.
How do you get through the day during Ramadan?
>>
>>9005260
Enjoy your holy month anon! Stay strong, that must be hard.
>>
>>9005875
I too am intrigued by the fish, looks unlike most things I've seen but I don't have all that much experience with fish
>>
>>9005260
Does your wife get to eat too, or is this only for you so that you have enough strength to give her the daily beating as is required in your religion?
>>
>>9005260
> dinner
> one and only meal of the day

I do this every day and have for years - intermittent fasting ftw
>>
>>9005899
Looks like mackerel or sardines.
>>
That's a lot of salad. If I ate that much, I would explode!
>>
>>9005260
One meal a day for a whole month - no wonder you guys get so angry you're constantly blowing yourselves up, and everyone around you
>>
I like to break my 'dan fast with a large pizza.
>>
Looks decent anon. I'd be surprised if this was so many calories as you say. Do you put any liquid in it? What's in the bag behind?
>>
>>9005260
Gotta love spinach, my man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.