[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these things so good? They're absolutely glorious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: green-onions-store.jpg (718KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
green-onions-store.jpg
718KB, 2048x1360px
Why are these things so good? They're absolutely glorious
>>
Sage because this in no way deserves to be a thread.
>>
Dumb question, but how do you store these so they stay fresh? I put them in a jar of water but the outer layer dies.
>>
File: 1496254681809.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496254681809.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>9001580
For you it is the impolite sage, the best butthurt shitposting method.
>>
>>9001587
Wut.

I thinks it depends on the quality. Good scallions from Aldi I put in the vegy-apartment of my fridge and they are o-ok.
Lidl seems to have lower quality so I have to watch those niggers and they turn bad earlier.
>>
>>9001587
You probably want to keep them very cool and dry.
>>
>>9001580
its not sage, its green onions
>>
>>9001580
all these flavors and you had to be salty
>>
File: 4L_LBJPSr06.jpg (711KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LBJPSr06.jpg
711KB, 1600x1200px
>>9001574

GOAT green thing you can eat.
>If you add it to a dish or marinade or anything you can never add too much...go ahead and try.
>In China it is recognized as such a staple that when you leave a grocery store they throw in a big handful into your bag when you leave...for no charge.
>In Korea they have several dishes that consist of green onion as the primary ingredient.
>In western countries they wanted to eat green onions with every level of cuisine so it was given several names to indicate the fanciness level of a restaurant: green onion, spring onion, scallions.
>>
Could a person survive on just green onions and water?
>>
>>9002377
Yes. But not very long.
>>
>>9001589
what the hell is going on in that gif?
>>
>>9001587
Just seal them up in a plastic bag and keep them in the bottom part of your refrigerator where it's the coldest. I've had scallions last for weeks like that with no noticeable degradation.
>>
leek is superior
>>
>>9002385
Guessing he got bad rugburn from the astroturf and the spray makes it better?
>>
>>9001587
I have a pot on my kitchen window sill that I keep them in if I don't use them. Some people keep them in just water but they get slimy that way. They last practically forever in soil.
>>
>>9002385
Ran so fast his ass caught on fire.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.