[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just paid $4 for a small black coffee, and I think, just for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (903KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
903KB, 2448x3264px
I just paid $4 for a small black coffee, and I think, just for a moment, the earth stopped rotating.

How the fuck can they justify charging that much? If it was super-caffeinated like death wish coffee I could understand, but just bubbling in some nitrogen to give it foam? The fuck?
>>
Jokes on you sucker. Why are you here bitching about your own stupidity? That's capitalism blah blah blah...
>>
>>9000619
Yeah I admit I'm part of the problem, but I don't normally buy coffee unless it's beans to make it myself. I was just on my lunch break and was curious enough to try something different. I can't say I was blown away, but I give it credit for being easier to drink quickly without a horrid aftertaste.

After doing some research I guess the concept of "nitro coffee" has been around for a few years. I suppose it's to resemble a glass of beer with head, but I don't drink so that appeal is lost on me. I guess it's super new to DD and I happen to be in the current test area, maybe someone else has experience with this type of coffee?
>>
>>9000616
If you're gonna get coffee outside, buy a drink that you can't make at home, like espresso.
Brewed coffee is the cheapest most profitable commodity ever, on the same level as popcorn.
>>
>>9000616
If you thought it was too expensive, why did you buy it?
>>
>>9000751
Espresso machines are $25 and work extremely well, though the grounds are barely stripped of anything.
>>
>>9000764
have you ever had real espresso though?
>>
>>9000768
"Real"

Overextraxcted coffee? Yes.
>>
>>9000759
Mostly the outlandish level of price difference is what raised my curiosity. If it was only .50 more than a regular cup it wouldn't have drawn any attention, but pricing it over twice as much as a small regular coffee made me do a double-take and ask questions.

I can't say it's the best justification, but whatever. I guess marketing works
>>
>>9000616
>>How the fuck can they justify charging that much?

because you pay for it you idiot? Stop buying $4 for small black coffees. Christ you can buy a bag of grounds/beans that'll last you a hell of a lot longer for $6-10

Stop giving your money away and they'll stop charging so much
>>
>>9000616
Yeah, but you bought it. Moron
>>
>>9000785
>I guess marketing works
Hey, I have this coffee, it's 12$ a cup. Really worth it.
>>
>>9000764
>Espresso machines are $25
In what world?
>>
>>9000616
death wish is not super caffinated.
they simply have you use twice as much coffee as normal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.