[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it really a good system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-02-09-21-44-21-1523485644.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-09-21-44-21-1523485644.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Was it really a good system?
>>
>>9000179
when you lack proper knifes you have to adapt I guess
>>
Yes, you can cut so thin, the garlic liquefies with just a little oil
>>
>>9001241

the phrase "in the pan" is absolutey crucial to that line's evocative power

you fucked it up
>>
About the only scene I enjoy talking about when I talk about Goodfellas
>>
I like this thread. One anon goes one way, and the other anon goes the other way.
>>
Goin for a walk in the park?
>>
>>9000179
we've already been over this, matter can be "created" via the Higgs mechanism
>>
How do you actually slice garlic well? I still get chunks.
>>
>>9001377
use the fine part of a cheese grater
>>
>>9000179
It was a very good system.
>>
>>9001247

That part never made any sense to me, because he doesn't cook it in a pan with oil after that he just dumps it in the sauce with the other shit.
>>
>Ah ya gadda hav'da pohk, dat-dat das da flavah!

>Don't use too many onions Vinnie!
>>
>>9001519
Le Godfather BTFO
>>
File: FO0Lk2j.jpg (130KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
FO0Lk2j.jpg
130KB, 500x361px
>>9001254
Looks like someone we know!
>>
>>9000201

Paulie and the goodfellas had lobsters, wine and drugs delivered to the prison. Why couldn't they have had a good sharp knife brought in too?

No one would have got whacked.
>>
>>9001578
>all Italians are master chefs meme
>>
>>9001578
you don't want the onions to overpower everything else unless you're specifically making an onion dish. it's not onion gravy; it's tomato gravy.
>>
>>9001377
I use the Marco Pierre White trick, slice roughly, add coarse salt and crush with the side of a knife. the salt helps grind it into a paste.
>>
>>9001642

So you just salted it a little bit?
>>
>>9001593
One shitposter goes one way, the other shitposter goes the other way, and the janitor's like, "whaddya want from me?"
>>
>>9001690
They used to call him little Janny Hotpockets. He'd make your board look like fuckin' reddit, 'scuse my language. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too. Ah salud, Janny.
>>
>>9000179
The slicing garlic thing is BS. Honestly, get a micro grater, it's the proper way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.