[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skunk Ass Beers in Green Bottles and the Idiots who buy them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: SkunkBeerScience-1024x662.jpg (101KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
SkunkBeerScience-1024x662.jpg
101KB, 1024x662px
>Wow, check out that cool patrician beer called HEINEKEN
>It's expensive, imported, and comes in a GREEN BOTTLE
>It clearly must be great! One Heineken, please!

Same goes for Stella Artois, the Budweiser of the UK literally owned and watered down by the monster called ABInBev. Fuck green bottled beers, they are the perfect example of style over substance.
>>
>>8998887

oh wow is that actually a thing?

my friend was ranting about stella artois and I told him it tasted like ass

then I said it was almost as bad as heineken or rolling rock, and I noticed they were all green bottles

ive never had any of those in cans so maybe ill try that out
>>
>>8998887
Green is for patricians
Brown is for plebs
>>
>>8999658
Green bottles are retarded. The brown bottle prevents more UV from getting through, and skunking the beer. Beck's, Heineken, etc are all shit tasting beers coincidentally.
>>
>>8998887
You sound like you've just found out about skunked beers and need to show off about it.
No one that drinks those beers cares OP, and neither should you.
>>
>>8998912
Yes, but exercising due care in shipping makes a difference. You kids are probably too young to remember but there was a time when Pilsner Urquell sold in the US always tasted skunked. It still, to this day, has a reputation for being a terrible tasting beer, and people are just conditioned to make loud gagging noises if you bring it up, but some time in the last decade they actually overhauled their distribution and fixed the skunking problem, Pilsner Urquell bought in America today is a perfectly decent beer, even though raging beer faggots won't admit it.

I think Heineken is a step below Urquell on the quality tier and besides I'm pretty sure it is brewed in-country. Whatever nasty flavors come out of that bottle are probably just a product of what goes in, rather than storage issues.

Rolling Rock I've never had skunked, but then again I live in the Northeast so maybe it doesn't sit around in the sun.
>>
>>8998887
green bottles are retarded and clear bottles are even worse, but the people who drink green bottle beer wouldn't care about flavor anyway, all they care about is cool marketing and presumed status
corona, stella and heineken are the unholy trinity of pleb beer
>>
Everything said about non brown bottles is true but...one thing I'm confused about. When i get sleeman here in Canada it is quite good. It's a clear bottle?
>>
>>8998887
>Same goes for Stella Artois
Is this another "every culture is shit and doesn't exist, vote for Macron you Nazi" thread?
>>
>>8999780
The bottle color doesn't magically change the quality of the beer inside. It matters a lot for big macro beers because they pass through too many hands on the way to the consumer. Like how Little Debbie snack cakes require a shit ton of preservatives and stuff from your corner bakery does not.
>>
>>8999785
Yes it kind of does. But the shit fucking handling of beer by companies like AB has a far greater effect, they drop so many bottles and cases it's unbelievable. Their skunk rate is 35-40%. I've actually been drinking the beast for months because the plastics don't get dropped and sold nearly as often, skunk rate for plastic ice 42s is only 5%.
>>
>>8999790
>muh skunk
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>8999785
>It matters a lot for big macro beers because they pass through too many hands on the way to the consumer.
The fuck is that girl-magazine pseudo science there. You sound like a 12 year old reciting a sub redddit
>>
>>8999804
Oh yeah? You sound like a poopy head ding-dong caca from the Tumbeler Web Blog. Get back to me when ur balls drop, kid.
>>
>>8999790
It kind of doesn't.
>>
>>8999798
>>8999808
>>8999809
I didn't even know Heineken had employees.
I learned something today.
>>
>>8999819
Yeah beer comes from the store. Anyone who suggests otherwise is either a ((globalist)) or a child.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.