[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you have a go to food to improve your mood? Whenever I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Nuts-1200x609.jpg (234KB, 1200x609px) Image search: [Google]
Nuts-1200x609.jpg
234KB, 1200x609px
Any of you have a go to food to improve your mood? Whenever I am feeling blue, I munch on some cinnamon nuts. Always seems to do the trick.
>>
>>8998127
Large cheesy crust, pizza hut, I'm not well :(
>>
>>8998127
Peanut butter crackers.
>>
>>8998127
Pancakes, lad. How can you be blue with a stack of fresh warm pancakes in front of you?
>>
>>8998289
especially with fruit on them
>>
>>8998289
I agree! Good choice.

My favorite pick me up food is a root beer float. I hardly ever have soda or ice cream so having one is always a treat.
>>
>>8998127

>eating your feelings away

ITT: irrational fatties.
>>
File: 1495541386414.jpg (101KB, 763x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495541386414.jpg
101KB, 763x1024px
Burger Pasta Pasta Burger.

It's basically spaghetti marinara without tomato, you just brown some ground beef and throw in cooked pasta with some S&P, onion and garlic at the last moment.

My parents used to cook it for me all the time when I was a kid, they named it for some grouchy cartoon character called Bergermeister Meisterberger. Always gives me that comfort food feeling.
>>
>>8998127
I used to love cinnamon nuts but not since my asshole friend came over and lost my table and then just went to go buy nuts when we were supposed to be out looking for it. Now they just make me mad.
>>
Pony posting again, are we?
>>
>>8998582
Damn, what an unfeeling bitch, got greentext?
>>
>>8998127
Not really. Going for a walk usually improves my mood though.
>>
Yellow curry. Unfortunately, my favorite curry is made by a little old church lady. I have yet to try a curry as good as hers and she does not have a recipe for it.

Her parents were missionary in India when she was young and she learned how to make it from there.
>>
>>8998550
wtf I love your parents now
>>
>>8998127
my best friend loves cinnamon nuts, but she's a fucking cunt
she ruined my motherfucking teacakes and acted like a bitch about it
>>
>>8998127
You're not a highly intelligent gentleman.
>>
>>8999304
How does she not have a fucking recipe if she makes it? Just fucking ask her to remember what she's putting in the fucking curry there ya go that's a fucking recipe.
>>
>>9000546
She might not have exact amounts of spices, herbs, etc. that she puts in. A recipe like that other anon described is probably more intuitive than exact. Which sucks, because then it's that much harder to replicate it.
>>
I usually go through a tube of Pringles to help me feel better

and then I feel worse
>>
>>8998155
you have a great and powerful hunger, hmm?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.