[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>homemade >artisanal >asian-inspired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: grocery store.jpg (472KB, 1200x789px) Image search: [Google]
grocery store.jpg
472KB, 1200x789px
>homemade
>artisanal
>asian-inspired
>>
>>8997785
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>8997806
store-bought shelf-stable commercially mass manufactured food packagings
>>
>>8997806
Mick donald
>>
>>8997806
A turn of the century proto-hipster who follows the "anything but chardonnay" meme and has been meaning to try the brunch at Balthazar one of these days
>>
>>8997785
>non-GMO
>free range
>gluten free
>fat free
>>
>>8997785
you posted a pic of pet food pickles sugar cereal and chips.
>>
>no sugar added
>no preservative added

Translation: enough sugar and preservatives were added by the supplier before the syrup and flavorings got to our factory
>>
File: o.jpg (121KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
121KB, 800x598px
>>8997785
>walk into Whole Foods
>spice shelf is plastered with "GMO free, salt free, gluten free, economically harvested, artisan labels"
I want it to stop.
>>
File: 1454948151847.jpg (22KB, 458x456px) Image search: [Google]
1454948151847.jpg
22KB, 458x456px
>Naturally fat free
>Naturally gluten free
>>
File: 1496243133353.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496243133353.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>mfw the only people that complain about non-GMOs are poor people who eat flavorless tomatoes which last 3 weeks I'm the fridge and down gallons of soy weekly.
>>
>>8997877
I want to try some of the Bahia coffee the huehue bro in the coffee thread was shilling, but I can only find it from from an online shop that makes sure to label everything as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, all natural, and more. I can't do it.
>>
>>8997785
>Ingredients: industrial chemical, industrial chemical, industrial chemical, salt, HFCS, enriched wheat by-product, natural flavorings and colorings.
>Proudly Made in the USA!
>>
>>8997814
>>
>>8997929
>[citation needed]
>>
>>8997897
OH so cool, anon. Seriously. Even the picture just makes you so over the..edge.
>>
If an EMP went off and we all had to go back to the stone age and be hunter gatherers, how fucked would you guys be?

I'd lose weight that's for sure.
>>
File: orangeblueposters.jpg (1MB, 640x1860px) Image search: [Google]
orangeblueposters.jpg
1MB, 640x1860px
>>8997785
I never noticed how much, blorange palettes have infiltrated our supermarket shelves.
>>
>>8997986
I would miss hot pockets. They hold a special place in my heart. Maybe my stomach. Not sure which. Other than that, not too bad off. I hunt and fish already and have 4 farmer friends and also have my own smaller garden of vegetables/herbs so fruit is where I would be lacking except berries mainly when they're in season and can make fire just fine without lighters and matches but I'm almost 40. I don't know if that affects it or not.
>>
>>8997877

Democrats and Greens need to die 2bqh
>>
>>8998046
>implying it's just liberals buying that shit

Rich fucks of all political stripes buy that shit, especially professionals who don't know jack shit about actual science such as lawyers.
>>
>>8998198
My mom is a far-left lawyer and she grows most of her herbs in a garden. The spices she gets at the Mexican grocery store.

I work in tech, would consider myself center-left, and I shop at Whole Foods often.
>>
>>8997986
Fucked, but not too fucked. I have nothing to contribute right now but I would do everything I could to help other people and get shit done and food on the plate. I love learning new skills.
>>
>>8997886
>buy vanilla ice cream
>"this ice cream gluten free!"

>buy bottle of soda
>"this soda is soy and dairy free!"

>buy butter
>"this butter contains no preservatives!"

When will it end?
>>
>>8997897
>reporter flat-out gets fired for making a stupid, yet not outright flaming tweet about Indy 500
>this bitch loses 1 sponsor
she should lose all sponsors and have to work her way up from nothing
sage because >>>/pol/
>>
>>8997977
Any off shelf multinational corporation mass produced abomination. Literal poison.
>>
>made with REAL meat!
>>
>>8998046
Everyone buys that stuff except impoverished red state troglodytes who think NY billionaires are one of them. Hell, there's a percent of red staters who have functioning brains that buy it as well.
>>
>>8998452
>[citation needed]
>>
>>8998459
>made with REAL cheese
damn I have this government paid for bullshit. Apparently theres a lot of things not considered real cheese.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.