[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4947.png (920KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4947.png
920KB, 1200x686px
I forgot the steps and ingredients. How do i make this fine American dish.
>>
Take two pieces of white bread.

Smooth peanut butter on the top side of both pieces.

Jelly in between to taste.

Put the peanut butter side on the peanut butter and jelly side and squeeze lightly.

From top to bottom your sandwich should be

>bread
>peanut butter
>jelly
>peanut butter
>bread

Now you're going to wanna go heavy on the ingredients but I find the key is a light hand. Remember, you can always make another!
>>
fucking google it sheesh
>>
>>8996921
>Smooth peanut butter on the top side of both pieces.
>not chunky
>>
>>8996927
I don't want a trail mix sandwich
>>
>>8996942
Correction: you want a sandwich with no texture. No mouthfeel. No substance.

I bet you use ultra processed jelly too so there's no chunks of fruit in it.
>>
>>8996947
No, I use jam. I just don't want Nothing crunchy. There is a thing called too much contrast
>>
>>8996882
Take a black and smuch it together with to whites
>>
I got marked off for not stating which direction you twist the cap to open the jars.
>>
>>8996921
After you do these steps, mix it in batter and deep fry that bitch.
Pic related
>>
>>8996882
There are people ITT right now who apply the jelly before they apply the peanut butter.
>>
>>8998721
I refuse to believe you
>>
lawful good : white bread, smooth layers no thicker than 2 mm
true neutral : doesnt necessarily use grape flavored jelly
chaotic evil : both spreads are from squeeze bottles
>>
>>8996882
well, there's 2 options.
either you grow up and make a real sandwich or you skip the peanutbutter and jelly and use real ingredients
>>
Grape jelly is absolutely disgusting. Raspberry is GOAT. Strawberry is acceptable, but only for dessert.
>>
>>8998823
what if you're all 3?
>>
File: 1493164094387.png (118KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493164094387.png
118KB, 540x304px
>>8998690
>you must be at least 6 to post on this site
>>
>>8996882
Slam bread slices wildly around jar of peanut butter and jelly. Combine both pieces of bread in palms and extrude through fingers. Consume with butter knife.
>>
IDK
But I know how to make a jam sandwich...

TAKE TWO PIECES OF BREAD
JAM 'EM TOGETHER!
OOH!
>>
>>8996921
When do you add the anchovies and capers?
>>
>>8996921
>not mixing your peanut butter and jelly prior to spreading on your bread
this is the only correct way to have a PB&J
>>
>>8999180
>>
File: 8q6Barf.jpg (77KB, 813x960px) Image search: [Google]
8q6Barf.jpg
77KB, 813x960px
>>8999180
>>
File: dindin.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
dindin.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
>buying two different cans for one sandwich
>>
>>8996957
Just eat the damned sandwich
>>
>>8998721
Apply jelly to first slice, allowing you to much more easily clean the knife off on the other slice, meaning optimal/clean use in the peanut butter, which you apply to the 2nd slice. Combine slices and cut diagonally unless you're a fuckin idiot. Jelly before peanut butter is superior in every way.
>>
Yall like apple jelly?
>>
>>8999396
>Grape
Blackberry or get out REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw you accidentally put jelly on the top bread and peanut butter on the bottom bread

I ruined another peebjah
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.