[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

http://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a53419/oreo-os-comeback/
>>
Dammit. I've been making good money buying boxes from Korea and reselling it by the bowl. Now I have to go back to drugs.
>>
>>8996877
they've been back for a while in those knockoff bags under the malt-o-meal brand that post owns
>>
File: 1495952709230.png (510KB, 1144x881px) Image search: [Google]
1495952709230.png
510KB, 1144x881px
>>8996912
But this is the one with nostalgia and brand power behind it, so we can expect to see it at the center of many dank reddit foodie milkshake/donut/avocado memes to come.
>>
Hopefully this means I won't have to stalk Walmart for a bag of the Malt-o-Meal shit when I can just buy a box of the OG cereal at Stop and Shop now.
>>
>>8996877

All these revived products and movie remakes/endless sequels shows that people in their 20s and 30s refuse to grow up and need constant pampering/coddling so they don't sperg out. Products get discontinued for a reason, no one wanted them then, and few people want them now.
>>
>>8997383
oreo o's were blocked because of whiney moms saying
>ur running me chilledren'z helth
>>
>>8997393
Oreo O's wasn't blocked because of mom or because nobody wanted them, it's because two different companies provided the shit for the cereal and they couldn't decide how to split the money from it, so they stopped making it everywhere except South Korea since they're too busy being run by a cult to give a shit.
>>
>>8997393
fucking kys strawman

To be technical, the reason for Oreo O's being discontinued was because of a private-label cereal company buying out the Post cereal units from Kraft Foods. Since Post was split up from Kraft, who owned the Oreo brand, they weren't able to produce the cereal anymore.

Since Dongsuh Foods, who distributes the cereal in South Korea, holds the licenses for both Post and Kraft products, they were still able to sell it without any dispute.
>>
Gonna have to get some
>>
File: product-image-smores.png (261KB, 461x286px) Image search: [Google]
product-image-smores.png
261KB, 461x286px
Post favorite cereals
>>
>>8997711
i use to loved that shit. I cant believe, i forgot about it.
>>
>>8996877
Wheres the mashmallows
>>
>>8997393
If that's even close to true, why the living fuck is reeses puffs still on the market?
>>
File: HBO-Honey-Roasted.png (425KB, 800x1172px) Image search: [Google]
HBO-Honey-Roasted.png
425KB, 800x1172px
>>8997711
Only the best
>>
>>8996877
On another note, Kinder Joys are going to hit shelves in the US as soon as January 2018.
>>
>>8996877
candy for breakfast? I'll pass
>>
>>8996877
Perfect, this will be a good year.
Any idea when it will be in walmart?
>>
Bring back the flash game too with the cool song or I'm out
>>
>>8996877
>No marshmallows
Its shit.
>>
>>8999390
Flash is blocked by default in any modern browser.
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (219KB, 640x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
219KB, 640x931px
>>8997711
I miss you more than eek the cat
>>
I want the old trix back too.
>>
>>8998939
That was only for the Extreme Creme Oreo O's, not these.
>>
>>8999401
Fucking shit finally, someone else remembers.
>>
>>8996877
Guarantee it will not be the same.
They couldn't even get surge right when they still had the recipe.
I don't like eating chemical laden american wheat anyways.
>>
>>8996877
why do they flood with milk ?
>>
>>9001652
Because Oreos are garbage without milk or if they're not mixed in something
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.