[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is your favorite flavor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1486201254525.jpg (66KB, 458x557px) Image search: [Google]
1486201254525.jpg
66KB, 458x557px
So what is your favorite flavor?
>>
>>8996804

>eating fake American cookies made in Canada

Lolno.

>In 2008 the licensed companies were Little Brownie Bakers (LBB), a subsidiary of Keebler, which is owned by Kellogg's; and ABC Bakers, a subsidiary of Interbake Foods, which is owned by George Weston limited

http://www.weston.ca/en/Home.aspx
>>
>>8996821
The cookies are still made in the US
>>
>>8996832

No they're not, in fact most of the commercial bakeries are in Mexico and Guatemala. Also, 100% of the ingredients are foreign, which is weird considering the vastness of America and our colonies, and they nutritional resources they possess.

It's a scam I won't buy in to. The cookies don't even taste good any more. In the 80s the cookies were great, ffw to today, cardboard tasting shit food.
>>
>>8996854
Wait seriously?

I'm actually Canadian so I was just guessing, but the girl guide cookies we get say they are made in the states. I just assumed it was the same for the american ones.
>>
the girl
>>
>>8996867
You really gonna take the word of some anonymous mouthbreather over the word over the girl guide cookies?
>>
>>8996804
wet cunt
>>
>>8996958

Anon cited factual evidence here: >>8996821

5mins on that website is all I needed to never buy that shit again.
>>
File: Degenerates end.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerates end.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8996905
>>8996969
>>
>>8996804
Thin mints
>>
GS cookies tasted good when I was a kid. These days they taste like cardboard.
>>
>>8997214
That is a really cool looking gun.
>>
>>8997273
It's a Luger, they are cool as shit and important as fuck to the development of firearms.
>>
>>8996804
It's a tie between Get-off-my-properteos and Fuck-offaroons. Fuck the Scouts for making children shill their shit instead of teaching them real life lessons, such as "Getting all doe-eyed and acting cute won't get you anywhere in life unless you're a gold-digger" or better yet "Manipulating people is wrong."
>>
>>8997282
Damn, I wish I could get one of those in Canada.
>>
>>8997214
>being a faggot
>>
>>8997292
While I agree there is nothing wrong with liking little girls sexually, is this really the place to discuss it?

This is a thread about cookies god damn it.
>>
>>8997214
Fuck off, Reddit.
>>
Cunny delight
>>
>>8997468
I don't think that is a flavor
>>
Samoas or thin mints, the thin mints are the best if you put them in the freezer though
>>
>>8996804
I ate a brownie once.
>>
>>8996804
Samoas are the best. Now I'll leave this thread before I get put on another list.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 1024x683px
THE GREAT DEBATE
>>
loli pusy
>>
>>8997214
hey Reddit
>>
>>8997214
>that feel when grandpa looted one of these and then gave it to some faggot cousin that was born before you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.