[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mommy gave me $35 to buy food for myself, what should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dd.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
64KB, 658x901px
Mommy gave me $35 to buy food for myself, what should i buy to last awhile guys?
>>
>>8994380
A bag of rice and some soy sauce. The cheapest meat possible if you're feeling rich.
>>
>>8994380
Beans and grits
>>
File: 2ouFq7k.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
2ouFq7k.png
51KB, 657x527px
35 dollars? wow that seems like a lot of money. I would definitely order a large pizza, and buy some chips. and waffles
>>
spam and rice
>>
Buy lots of Ramen noodles
>>
Get seven Little Caesars hot n ready pizzas.
>>
>>8994380
Go rent a handgun, and a the smallest box of ammo possible
>>
Beans, lentils, and rice, like the rest of the really poor world. Stop making these stupid threads.
>>
>>8994508
he can just buy a box of ammo, take out one round, then go to a gun store and ask to check out a gun.
>>
>>8994380
Eggs. Learn how to cook.
>>
Get a tin of luncheon meat, dry oatmeal, discount bread and yeah rice like these guys said.
>>
>tfw mommy only gave me $14 to buy food for the rest of my life

How do I stretch my money? I was thinking mcchickens.
>>
>>8994545
Kek
>>
>>8995332
You can buy one item off the dollar menu for the next 14 days then kill yourself afterwards.
>>
>>8994380
>>8994429
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8994389
This, OP.
Except instead of meat buy eggs.
>>
>>8994566
>>8995664
Don't ignore this advice, OP. If you need a cheap protein source, a little bit of money can buy a lot of eggs.
>>
Awhile is like 2 hours before she will bring you your favorite tendies with can of diet cock? Buy yourself soap and noose, my dear b8er.
>>
eggs. 35 dollars buys a shitload of eggs.
>>
>>8994380
A nice shirt for a job interview.
>>
Flour
Rice
Beans

These are the cheapest calories you can get at a grocery store. Buy some eggs learn to make bread it's fun.
>>
Rice
Beans
Oats
Eggs
Chicken breast

Then stand outside and beg for condiments and spices citing you need help to make your world seasoned and saucy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.