[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Alright, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've got basically a bunch of random crap around my house and a box of spaghetti. I need advice on how to make a decent sauce with random shit I'll probably find.

Keep it basic, no tomato sauce.
>>
You're obviously gonna need to tell us what you have for this to happen, retard.
>>
>>8993762
Just normal stuff, none of that hipster bullshit. If you're going to be a jerk go to /b/
>>
I'd saute whatever veggies and meat you have then mix in some broth or something. I don't know.
>>
>>8993765
Sorry. Like what normal stuff? I have a variety of shit but not enough to make any decent sauce. Help me help you, anon.
>>
>>8993782
>>8993765
Hell some pictures of said stuff might be easiest.
>>
>>8993778
No meats, no veggies.

>>8993789
Honestly, most of it is probably going to be condiments.

Butter and Sour Cream are two things you can work off of. Eggs too.
>>
>>8993795
Do you have flour? Spices?
>>
>>8993807
No flour, spices yeah.
>>
File: Pizza.png (657KB, 595x592px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza.png
657KB, 595x592px
OP is putting the absolute minimum into his shit thread. Fuck you lazy cunt. Choke on your raw spaghetti
>>
>>8993826
That's kind of the point, I'm working with the bare minimum.
>>
>>8993809
Maybe try stir-frying it with an egg or two if you have oil. If not butter should work. Throw in some spices to suit your fancy, at different points depending on your particular fancy.

Or you could make a thick, creamy sauce with the butter and sour cream + salt, pepper, garlic, and oregano if you have it. I'd water down the air cream a bit and whisk it with a fork or whatever.

Either isn't going to be amazing, but I'd probably eat it.
>>
>>8993844
Air? Sour.
>>
dude just make sketti. you have ketchup don't you?
>>
>>8993844
The butter and sour cream actually sounds -really- good actually. Kind of what I was looking for, desu.

>>8993848
listen that shit looked and sounds awful
>>
>>8993853
well just use the ketchup then. you need your lycopene OP.
>>
>>8993853
It might be kind of odd to cook, I've never tried the combination. It makes sense to my imagination though. Probably should take it relatively low and easy but could be kind of like a cheesy tasting alfredo like sauce.
>>
File: that_looks_delicious.png (832KB, 896x588px) Image search: [Google]
that_looks_delicious.png
832KB, 896x588px
>>8993741
Fry the basil for extra /flavor/.
>>
>>8993872
Dude if you've been eating ramen consistently it's gonna be easy to please your tastebuds. Just taste and adjust as you go.

Do you have no option to get more foods?
>>
>>8993865
Yeah, just reading the ingredients you'd think it makes sense. An alfredo-like sauce is also perfectly fine with me.

Kind of just sick of ramen if that gives everyone here any insight.
>>
>>8993878
Nah, not atm. By thursday I do.
>>
Anon let us know results
>>
When I run out of tomato sauce but I still have noodles, throw some extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over low heat and add whatever herbs and spices I have that sound good.
>>
>>8993741
Any booze?
>>
Your bulls cum.
>>
>>8993795
Boil pasta. Whisk one egg and one egg yolk in a bowl. Melt butter or oil in a pan, a shitload of it. transfer pasta into the butter/oil get that shit coated good as fuck, add some spices. Do like salt, a shitload of black pepper, whatever kind of Italian sounding shit you have... So... Idk... Garlic, basil, oregano, etc, but only pick two that work. I would do garlic and basil, but I love basil. You can either add this to the pasta itself or your egg mixture. Any cheese you have would be good in there too. Coat that pasta while letting it cook/warm in the butter/oil. Turn off the heat, throw your egg shit in there and stir that bitch around. Don't let it scramble, just let it cream your shit up.

Wa la.
>>
>>8995918
Good shit, but I don't think OP could pull even that off
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.